Nerf Darth Maul's Zeta Now

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    75c3f2ead0b7631b7dc8f458e75e1c48.jpg
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    To the people saying zMaul is OP, what team do you use?
  • Options
    Reddstorm wrote: »
    To the people saying zMaul is OP, what team do you use?
    I use five Mace Windus. Why do you ask? :o
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Oy vey, another nerf request. Zaul can be beaten. I can beat some of them sometimes with my Zaul, EP, GK, Zoba, B2 and that's not even an optimal team. Rex-Leads with double or triple cleanse have no big issues against Zaul afaik. No need to nerf anything as in pretty much all nerf this, nerf that threads.
  • Options
    Rex is a good counter to zMaul but I really struggle when Sith Assassin is there because Rex just can't resist that many affects in a row. Maul daze stops his TM gain, Nihilus cooldown (I don't think it can be resisted anyway) delays his cleanse:+tenacity move, EP stuns him, etc. Its just a barrage.

I get that SA downside is randomizes turn order, but a lot of the Sith AOE debuffs work well against Rex. He's still the best option to counter but I think he still has a clear disadvantage.

That said, I don't have Chaze so I'm probably not running an ideal Rex squad. I'll get back to you in a year once Baze is 7*.
  • Options
    Ugh I just wish Jedi could be competitive. I can beat zaul teams that are set up poorly, but as soon as maul lands an aoe on my zQGJ team he gains so much health that it is essentially a death sentence... Jedi are really a ticking timebomb that blows up as soon as tenacity up is gone or maul lands a hit.
    Ok, maybe competitive is the wrong word. I finish top 10. I've hit a ceiling though, and the remaining maul teams are unbeatable for me. I know: 'get better mods, scrub'. I'm just whining, leave me be
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I easily beat a zMaul team with a mediocre palp team.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Ugh I just wish Jedi could be competitive. I can beat zaul teams that are set up poorly, but as soon as maul lands an aoe on my zQGJ team he gains so much health that it is essentially a death sentence... Jedi are really a ticking timebomb that blows up as soon as tenacity up is gone or maul lands a hit.
    Ok, maybe competitive is the wrong word. I finish top 10. I've hit a ceiling though, and the remaining maul teams are unbeatable for me. I know: 'get better mods, scrub'. I'm just whining, leave me be

Do you have gk?
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. 6/145 :(

hang in there bro, with gk and a zeta on Yoda's bm..zQGJ teams get a whole lot stronger.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    75c3f2ead0b7631b7dc8f458e75e1c48.jpg

Haha
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I easily beat a zMaul team with a mediocre palp team.

Think u can post ur squad? Have u gone against zaul with zavage?
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Nerfs solve nothing and actually dont tend to happen much more. But Buffs yes please I want buffed characters to beat the Sith like a Mace Windu (Vaapad) and Yoda
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    Nerfs solve nothing and actually dont tend to happen much more. But Buffs yes please I want buffed characters to beat the Sith like a Mace Windu (Vaapad) and Yoda

Yaaas.
  • lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    Options

+1000 smithie
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options

Sure. Let's just keep power creeping and alienating more and more character from being useful.
  • Options
    It's less of a fight against the customer when a game developer gives more stuff to some shall we say "disadvantaged" players, instead of taking away what other players already have. There's definitely a psychological, marketing element to it.
  • Options
    Please nerf the next meta before it has a chance to become OP!
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    spotremix wrote: »
    maybe if you all would get the sand out of your vaginas and work on a counter instead of taking to the forum to cry nerf.

Or cg can grow some balls and actually lay down the nerf bat to make a more balanced game?

They already have a pair, that's why this lame attempt to nerf fails.
    Nice attempt at bullying, though.
    Not.

• War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Why is this thread still going? It's degenerated worse than buff Droids threads.
  • Sleek_Viper
    345 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    This is a progression based game, jump on the current meta bandwagon or wait for the next. No one cries "Nerf the Meta" when they're onboard. It's term'd META for a reason lol, it's currently the best.
    Post edited by Sleek_Viper on
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Ig88isboss you saw that vid chewie lead beats zaul right?go whine somewhere else everyone is tired of you,especially me
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    @Ig88isboss you saw that vid chewie lead beats zaul right?go whine somewhere else everyone is tired of you,especially me

Aw a fan :lol:
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf this thread.
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

With nihilus in there you can pretty much use whatever squad u want... As long as you got a cpl taunters
  • Options
    Nerf CUP! My Pao, Ugnaught, nightsister Acolyte/Initiate couldn't beat CUP, Mace Windu, JKG, JC and Lumi lead!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Honestly, OP why don't you go farm another team. What do you use? CUP?
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options

With nihilus in there you can pretty much use whatever squad u want... As long as you got a cpl taunters
    U need the right squad,if i toss mob enforcer leader ,gk,srp and st han can i defeat zauls?ofc not
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Get Nihilus leadership squad and Kenobi, then zeta Maul became just as easy as any other team
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Rybodean wrote: »
    I have played this game for over a year now and never have I seen something more insanely OP than Darth mauls zeta lead. I have many great toons and have a good understanding of tactics and everything. Yet there is nothing that can even touch his zeta lead with the right combo of Sith Lords. I'm not going to put what they were in this but I'm sure everyone can figure it out. Because soon everyone will know just how op it is. If they don't already.

It wiped out my entire roster and I managed to kill two people. I've never been more frustrated and raged out over a game in my life.
    Sure - can we nerf Baze and Chirrut as well while we're at it? How about EP as well? Maybe Rex?
  • Options
    I like maul.... this is all.