Bryan's Talk

Replies

• Options
    Thanks, I have one more question: Did you three star LS and DS, and if so, what teams did you use?
  • Options
    Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    It's a red devil! I forgot about the health, last man standing. The one thing I dislike for now about the game is the lack of real synergy. Makes no sense with the meta to create a thematic squad. I know some have the sisters or try an Empire team, etc. but the game should make toons that work for real based on synergies... Maybe by level 90.

I agree bro. What I dislike more than anything is how the synergy is so much different on def and offense. I can use Phasma (L) and barely get an assist....but if I attack a Phasma led team....the AI gets an assist almost every darn attack. It's crazy!!!
    FTB
  • Options
    Thanks, I have one more question: Did you three star LS and DS, and if so, what teams did you use?

Yes. I have completely 3 starred both up to the point I have unlocked.

LS team:
    bKjZzML.jpg
    DS team
    oN031Ch.jpg
    FTB
  • Options
    Thanks, I really appreciate the help.
  • Options
    Thanks, I really appreciate the help.

You are welcome. Hope I can be helpful. I enjoy this game and can't wait until I have all characters upgraded to max. Will be fun in GW. Lol
    FTB
  • Options
    Awesome! Would love to have the choices.
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Awesome! Would love to have the choices.

Yeah bro. Thanks to my wife I have the choices. Pretty cool to be able to mix it up a bit.
    FTB
  • Options
    Like Droids? Also do you have Nute Gunray? I want him.
  • Options
    ktZnbN2.jpg

GG is so darn expensive man. I have him unlocked....but there is no way I will spend the money to 7* him. The only way he could be good (after research), is if he has a droid synergy team. He is worthless to me at this point.....
    FTB
  • Options

Droids are BY FAR the best offensive team. I do have nute unlocked....but haven't got him completely upgraded yet. The best team P2P or F2P in my opinion....at this point....would be a F2P team.

Rk (L)
    Ig 88
    GS
    Poe

I know this simply because one of my allies in my server runs that team....and her droids aren't even maxed yet and I can only beat her 50% of the time.....with my 7* speed team
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Qui gon lead dookoo daka Geo Rey looks good for endgame level 80 Qui gon gives speed to everybody that would be a nightmare to attack most likely we will be back to the Poe like coin flips most will run this or 3 or 4 of these . I'm Zhil axfow Bryan u should have a ally request nice roster man what do I need do different with my wife get that lol.
  • Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    @Mol Elizio
    If you are here bro...I would like to speak with you. You have many accounts I believe and enjoy battling with you in our server.

lol....mol eliz is a default name if you don't create one......Therefore you will see many

• Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Qui gon lead dookoo daka Geo Rey looks good for endgame level 80 Qui gon gives speed to everybody that would be a nightmare to attack most likely we will be back to the Poe like coin flips most will run this or 3 or 4 of these . I'm Zhil axfow Bryan u should have a ally request nice roster man what do I need do different with my wife get that lol.

Hey jabba. I know you from Reyais page bro. Glad to know who you are. I did receive your ally request and gladly accepted. Thank you man
    FTB
  • Options
    EXQipjM.jpg

Just knocked Skywalkers back a few spaces. He is good at locking me up during the last minutes of Arena. This dude spent THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS on this game!!!
    FTB
  • Options
    @Mol Elizio
    If you are here bro...I would like to speak with you. You have many accounts I believe and enjoy battling with you in our server.

lol....mol eliz is a default name if you don't create one......Therefore you will see many

Wow. Lolol. I didn't know that. Thanks for the advice. I see so many of those names....or names close to that. Haha. I feel pretty stupid!!!!
    FTB
  • Options
    Stupid is blocked. Maybe I should type stoopid instead. Lolol
    FTB
  • Options
    Been there lol
  • Options
    Does anyone know how I can record and share videos on here? If so, I will be happy to share videos of my GOH adventures!
    FTB
  • Options
    Been there lol

Haha. Yessir. Foot in mouth seems necessary right about now!
    FTB
  • Options

Droids are BY FAR the best offensive team.

Yes, by far...very far...Poggs orchastrates that.

BUT, have you implemented Lobot in a squad or battled Lobot (Lead) yet? Why is this toon not being talked about?...good or bad I'm farming him..
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    droidboyz wrote: »

Droids are BY FAR the best offensive team.

Yes, by far...very far...Poggs orchastrates that.

BUT, have you implemented Lobot in a squad or battled Lobot (Lead) yet? Why is this toon not being talked about?...good or bad I'm farming him..

All I can figure bro....is that the speed he adds to droid teams still can't keep up with the speed meta of QGJ/GS/Dooku/Leia. He is viable, however, droids need that critical sysnergy to stay as a top F2P team in my opinion. Speed for them would be great against a FO team or a chewy team....but still wouldn't be fast enough to make a difference in the Speed Jedi squad. I swear that Poe's speed and expose is what saves a droid team. I haven't battled a Lobot led team...nor have I used one. I just did the math on stats when I unlocked him and researched. Hope my reasoning makes sense to you man.
    FTB
  • Options
    I know why everyone says Droids are ftp but I payed $20 for mine. Guess I'm MLG pro. With my ptp tactics.
  • Options
    I know why everyone says Droids are ftp but I payed $20 for mine. Guess I'm MLG pro. With my ptp tactics.

Haha. Yessir. You are MLG pro in my book if you use droids.
    FTB
  • Options
    Hey bro..sent you ally request. Stavor Daelius
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Have you use Koth yet with qui gon lead he goes to 151 speed just got mine to 6* 1 piece gear from max i like him a lot has a 75 per chance stun ability blocks droids too. I maybe seen stun fail couple times . I'm running qui gon Koth dookoo geo yoda now doing well abandoned my droids for now. Will replace someone soon when Rey's ready only 5* now in purple but need credits to promote. Not sure how Koth performs on defense but only in a day I only dropped 6 spots in rank I can beat any line up running that even lineups with RG
  • Options
    V8tt wrote: »
    Hey bro..sent you ally request. Stavor Daelius

Thank you bro. I'm gonna log in and accept right now.
    FTB
  • Options
    @Byran1986

I see you man...preciate the time.

luckily HK does just enough too pin the Jedi down...coin flip lol...but yeah that QGJ nerf looming imo and GS...keep it lit man
  • Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Have you use Koth yet with qui gon lead he goes to 151 speed just got mine to 6* 1 piece gear from max i like him a lot has a 75 per chance stun ability blocks droids too. I maybe seen stun fail couple times . I'm running qui gon Koth dookoo geo yoda now doing well abandoned my droids for now. Will replace someone soon when Rey's ready only 5* now in purple but need credits to promote. Not sure how Koth performs on defense but only in a day I only dropped 6 spots in rank I can beat any line up running that even lineups with RG

I have a Koth that is only at 4*. However....I have a 6* aayla secura that I am currently upgrading whom has amazing dodge, counter attack, and crits. She also has a high chance to stun on a critical attack....plus her regular attack has a good chance of calling an ally to assist. That blue beach (bad word) really turned me on when I unlocked her. She is 90/100 shards from being 7*!!!!!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    How do u beat a team of QGJ leader, FOTP, GS, RG, and Lumi?
This discussion has been closed.