Bryan's Talk

Replies

• Options
    @jabba
    This is my current AS. She seems like a beast...right?
    ddCBKbF.jpg
    cJlFyEt.jpg
    WZKuPl4.jpg
    EJftG0d.jpg
    FTB
  • Options
    As you can see....she also self heals. Awesome addition to the speed Jedi team in my opinion...
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    How do u beat a team of QGJ leader, FOTP, GS, RG, and Lumi?

Pffft. You know just how to beat it Reyia. Please let me know how the battle goes when you attack me again. I would assume my FOTP is the first to die....he is a punk with his current health....but his attacking power is phenomenal!
    FTB
  • Options
    I'm a mid-ish player (F2P) and I was thinking of making a Sith/Empire team.. Does this sound anywhere in the right direction?
    Vader, Sid, Savage or Asajj, Dooku, Royal Guard

It'd be hard for me to go that direction but not impossible. Only roadblock (major one at least) is Vader and his low star abilities.. I'm a pretty casual player so farming takes me a while, but this team sounds rather fun to use. Just wondering about your opinion. Thanks.
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    SpaceWolf wrote: »
    I'm a mid-ish player (F2P) and I was thinking of making a Sith/Empire team.. Does this sound anywhere in the right direction?
    Vader, Sid, Savage or Asajj, Dooku, Royal Guard

It'd be hard for me to go that direction but not impossible. Only roadblock (major one at least) is Vader and his low star abilities.. I'm a pretty casual player so farming takes me a while, but this team sounds rather fun to use. Just wondering about your opinion. Thanks.

That is a good squad....however, I would use Sid as the leader because Vaders lead ability does nothing for the rest of the squad. Sid has been and will continue to be a leader amongst the top players. And definitely Assaj over savage. To be honest, if you maxed those characters, you could easily move to the top. I say you are headed in the right direction. Assaj AOE damage as a max player is astonishing. But I am sticking to the best F2P team is droids man. If you hit the droid team hard....you will have no trouble.
    FTB
  • Options
    Guys and gals. Having a high health taunter on your team....like Poe or Royal Guard is pertinent. I would advise every team with strong attackers to have a taunting toon.
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options

I'm running qui gon dookoo Koth geo yoda now that would easily beat that couple stuns and would need set up for definite call assist kill on Geo hit Geo 1st with yoda basic so qui gons assist definitely kills him next dookoo would have stunned qui gon or lumi before that if enemy qui gon not stunned and wins coin flip goes 1st he always goes for yoda who will have forsight from hitting geo then my qui gon assist kills geo which gets there RG taunt up Koth hits 1st does damage then Geo next finishes him with assist shot. There Lumis and fotp goes next but 5 on 3 with lumi and fotp up next they will kill at most 1 of mine 4 on 3 over from there just matter of time . I have seen this a lot beat it when attacking im sure my team defending can be beat by it too though bad ai
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »

I'm running qui gon dookoo Koth geo yoda now that would easily beat that couple stuns and would need set up for definite call assist kill on Geo hit Geo 1st with yoda basic so qui gons assist definitely kills him next dookoo would have stunned qui gon or lumi before that if enemy qui gon not stunned and wins coin flip goes 1st he always goes for yoda who will have forsight from hitting geo then my qui gon assist kills geo which gets there RG taunt up Koth hits 1st does damage then Geo next finishes him with assist shot. There Lumis and fotp goes next but 5 on 3 with lumi and fotp up next they will kill at most 1 of mine 4 on 3 over from there just matter of time . I have seen this a lot beat it when attacking im sure my team defending can be beat by it too though bad ai

Yeah bro. Horrible AI. I agree....but isn't every AI horrible? All that seems to matter is offense because I have not met a squad yet in GW....rather it be max level 70 7* or not, that I can't beat offensively. I think that defense and AI is way off. Btw bro. She was cutting up a bit....bc the squad she mentioned is my squad and she has wrecked it plenty with her droids. Lol
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    I would love Ayla jealous have her at 4 * more work before arena . The fast reliable stun by Koth who has 151 speed with QGJ lead there's all kinds of ways that's useful against most anything hardly ever see it fail if enemy has 2 high dps gives options kill 1 for sure stun other love it.
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    I would love Ayla jealous have her at 4 * more work before arena . The fast reliable stun by Koth who has 151 speed with QGJ lead there's all kinds of ways that's useful against most anything hardly ever see it fail if enemy has 2 high dps gives options kill 1 for sure stun other love it.

I hear ya brother. I am gonna upgrade him when I get him higher than 4* just bc of what you have said!!! He seems to have a great stance against a droid team.....unfortunately Reyia has the only droid team that I worry about, and I only attack her to benefit her.
    FTB
  • Options

with Rey instead of fotp
  • Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    EXQipjM.jpg

Just knocked Skywalkers back a few spaces. He is good at locking me up during the last minutes of Arena. This dude spent THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS on this game!!!

whales make whales, basic human psychology exploited by these gaming companies.
    made f2p of all my server mates, all it took resetting device at level 40, then starting top1 on new server and showing whales how its done f2p. most quit whaling after that
  • Options
    I am basically F2P. Who do you guys suggest as a 5th for arena in the following team:
    HK-47
    IG86
    Poggle
    GS
    Would it have to be 88? He dies so fast... (whenever I pay against him).
    I habe 27k Arena currency and no idea what to spend it on (Sid is 7*). HK-47 I did not start yet. My other toons:
    7*:Lumi,Plasma,Sid,Dooku
    5*: Kylo,QGJ, JC, IG86, Savage,Anakin

Thanks for the heads up :)
  • Options
    @Bryan1986 thanks for adding me! And lettibg me try out your awesome maxed out characters! Nice to see whay Qui Gon is like at 7*
  • Options
    Are you even 70 yet?
  • Options
    Are you even 70 yet?

No. Not yet. At 65
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Drayden wrote: »
    I am basically F2P. Who do you guys suggest as a 5th for arena in the following team:
    HK-47
    IG86
    Poggle
    GS
    I habe 27k Arena currency and no idea what to spend it on (Sid is 7*). HK-47 I did not start yet. My other toons:

should let Bryan answer his post lol but I'd get Ig 88 you already have Poggle and Ig 86 . Poggle lead ig88 Ig 86 geo Poe very good in today's arena if your going Jedi Koth hits 151 speed now with QGJ lead has awesome stun depends on your arena strategy which 1 but there 2 good choices for you there

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    HK-47
    IG86
    Poggle
    GS

If you don't have HK47 yet then I suggest you get him to try out the turn meter and crit synergy. You don't need to get IG88. I would suggest get Poe from cantina shipments. He's usable at 5* gear 8. As your IG86 is 5* continue to farm him from GW tokens till 7*.
  • Options
    Sent you a request ,Alex . Cheers
  • Options
    I do have Poe at 3*. Though I am farming QGJ/GS at the moment cantina wise. Was thinking about Daka, too got her mid to 5*. Since so many people say Poe was nerfed too hard and whenever I face him in arena he does not seem much of a problem.

I will start with HK for now I guess (I want to keep a good amount of currency in case they add some toon to arena shipments - last time I spent all my cantina token a week later they added QGJ). And IG 86 to 7 :).

• Options
    I do have Poe at 3*. Though I am farming QGJ/GS at the moment cantina wise. Was thinking about Daka, too got her mid to 5*. Since so many people say Poe was nerfed too hard and whenever I face him in arena he does not seem much of a problem.

I will start with HK for now I guess (I want to keep a good amount of currency in case they add some toon to arena shipments - last time I spent all my cantina token a week later they added QGJ). And IG 86 to 7 :).

Poe isn't as strong but still dependable depending on your opponent.

I have him at 4* n he is still usable.

He needs his gear

The biggest thing is u must not spread yourself too thin.
  • Options
    HK-47
    IG86
    Poggle
    GS

Bro...if you keep the team as you have it written down, with HK-47 lead....just upgrade and add a Poe and you will have no problem in GW or Arena.
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    HK-47
    IG86
    Poggle
    GS

Btw bro. Reyia and Jabba are droid synergy experts. Reyia's team is

HK-47 lead
    Ig-86
    Poggle
    GS
    Poe

And she finishes first in our server almost everyday in her time zone. Absolute offense destruction!!
    FTB
  • Options
    Just got QGJ to be able to do his offense up....my FOTP did a 14k crit first attack. Easy one killer!!
    FTB
  • Options
    This is my current lineup.....
    JexsqDe.jpg
    8OwBRwY.jpg
    RJxpHAw.jpg
    AqmVj8p.jpg
    r9qkpB8.jpg

I know RG and Lumi are weak right now....but they compliment my speed meta team beautifully. I am currently upgrading them.
    FTB
  • Options
    This is the top of my characters upgraded right now....
    2Ac8DWG.jpg
    FTB
  • Options
    And this is the bottom....lolol
    nFfd1NR.jpg
    FTB
  • Options
    Bryan, you added me but now your name does not appear on my allies list. I could use your kick **** toons. My code is 543-391-786. Please add. BTW, how long do you think it'll take you to seven star MagmaGuard?
  • Options
    Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    Bryan, you added me but now your name does not appear on my allies list. I could use your kick **** toons. My code is 543-391-786. Please add. BTW, how long do you think it'll take you to seven star MagmaGuard?

I will add you now bro. Not sure how long MG is gonna take me....but I will focus on him soon because I am building a droid team slowly. Almost have HK to 6* and have Ig-86 7*. Building poggle. I believe this would be a sick combo....

HK-47(L)
    Magma
    IG 86
    RG/Poe
    GS/Poggle
    FTB
  • Options
    As you can see.....I have been working on him a bit:
    gTB3vX3.jpg
    @Tonatiuh10
    FTB
This discussion has been closed.