SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    MikKro wrote: »
    This was already mentioned, but offence equal to X potency could potentially help with the lack of damage. And it would also make at least 2 of his requirements better under his lead

Yeah. I suggested that. Would make sid decent.. not even good.. cause 200% more damage on a toon that hits 5k does nothing.

Would help out in general.

The devs need to speak up asap. This is just getting out of control.

AND FOR ALL YOU SAYING SEE DOES SO MUCH DAMAGE... Reys basic was hitting the same as SEE... and she has 300k whirlwinds... and an ult that does something... and support...

No not sid, doubt even 100% would help, but dooku already has decent damage and high potency and maul with the stacking potency + double damage to jedi could do some decent work
  • Options
    dgree wrote: »
    A more interesting mechanic imo would be feeding some measure of stats/mastery of defeated allies to SEE or survivors in general. CG is familiar with this mechanic since both this and the prot/hp regen seem borrowed from an older sith galactic challenge modifier.

Sid is so bad he's basically just gonna hit like a wet noodle and die. Truly the predecessor of SEE, despite Sid's leadership providing more damage than SEE does.

To bad if you run sid lead all the sith are even worse then with SEE lead... but yeah. that 2% offense gain per crit is LEAPS AND BOUNDS better then any sort of stacking mastery... Unless SEE gets like 30% mastery per deceived turn... or even more.. it does nothing.
  • Options
    So,

Kylo can solo a SEE team.
    Rey can solo a SEE team.
    JML might be able to solo a SEE team.
    SEE probably can solo a SEE team.

60mp9nk91q44.jpeg

Seems like at the very least, SEE's mechanics need to be fixed so that he can double link a single solo hero, or gain ult charge 50% quicker when he's up against either a solo hero or the last remaining hero of a team
  • Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    So,

Rey can solo a SEE team.

60mp9nk91q44.jpeg

Seems like at the very least, SEE's mechanics need to be fixed so that he can double link a single solo hero, or gain ult charge 50% quicker when he's up against either a solo hero or the last remaining hero of a team

Or make him an actual threat and not a limp wet noodle.
  • Options
    So,

Rey can solo a SEE team.

60mp9nk91q44.jpeg

Or make him an actual threat and not a limp wet noodle.

That would be helpful too

Not holding my breath though. CG seems to have their minds made up.

• Options
    Am I the only one that looks at the 5th and 6th zeta for SEE and wonder if I shouldn't put those zeta materials somewhere else?
  • Options
    Am I the only one that looks at the 5th and 6th zeta for SEE and wonder if I shouldn't put those zeta materials somewhere else?

Your not the only one. His zetas suck. When he ults he loses 3 zetas worth of value, and that value wasn't so low to begin with.... half his zetas are worse then omegas
  • Options
    Out of curiosity and for laughs, is anyone willing to test SEE soloing himself?
  • Options
    I'm in a new shard... I will test against the other SEE when I climb later and record that.
  • Options
    I'm in a new shard... I will test against the other SEE when I climb later and record that.

You sir are a martyr, your sacrifice will be honored greatly :D
  • Options
    Out of curiosity and for laughs, is anyone willing to test SEE soloing himself?

I would but im the only one in my arena using SEE

Haven't seem him in GAC or TW yet either

Seems no one wants to use him for some reason 🤔
  • Options
    Xagen wrote: »
    Blake085 wrote: »
    @Blake085
    u7z3set6lbas.png
    l0pkoa1rkd2o.png-SEE

ettvofaf28dj.png
    urebx02z6g0y.png-JML

So according to this data and your statement about proper modding, owners of JML know how to properly mod their GLS, and owners of SEE don't know at all. Really ?!) LOL. :D
    If you make conclusion on smb's experience on one individual arena that means nothing, statistics demonstrates that you see some kind of exception, more than a tendency. The reality is that people didn't use him on arena, according to different reason like they cannot leave him for defense, they cannot beat Kylo double-tank team, etc.

Haha whatever dude, you can interpret the data in the way it benefits your argument.

Those screenshots don't tell anything about mods, what they do tell me (again, to ME) is that a bunch of veterans (and probably some whales) were closer to the requirements to unlock JML and that's why there are a lot more.

I agree I can be wrong, it can be that this time players waited to see what GL was working better or is making climbing easier and they decided it's JML.
    Seems everybody will be glad to see your SEE with proper modding Beating Double-tank SLKR, if no i find this conversation irrelevant.

Why is it so abhorrent that GLEE can't beat SLK? Are you also opposed to Traya unable to beat DRevs? If you want to beat a double-tank SLK use Rey. Use JML. Use JKL. Use DRevs with Thrawn. You don't need GLEE to beat SLK.
  • Options

His unraveled destiny zeta is practically useless, since SET will regain taunt when he uses it anyways, and Im planning on skipping it entirely.
  • Options
    @Blake085
    u7z3set6lbas.png
    l0pkoa1rkd2o.png-SEE

ettvofaf28dj.png
    urebx02z6g0y.png-JML

So according to this data and your statement about proper modding, owners of JML know how to properly mod their GLS, and owners of SEE don't know at all. Really ?!) LOL. :D
    If you make conclusion on smb's experience on one individual arena that means nothing, statistics demonstrates that you see some kind of exception, more than a tendency. The reality is that people didn't use him on arena, according to different reason like they cannot leave him for defense, they cannot beat Kylo double-tank team, etc.

Haha whatever dude, you can interpret the data in the way it benefits your argument.

Those screenshots don't tell anything about mods, what they do tell me (again, to ME) is that a bunch of veterans (and probably some whales) were closer to the requirements to unlock JML and that's why there are a lot more.

I agree I can be wrong, it can be that this time players waited to see what GL was working better or is making climbing easier and they decided it's JML.
    Seems everybody will be glad to see your SEE with proper modding Beating Double-tank SLKR, if no i find this conversation irrelevant.

Why is it so abhorrent that GLEE can't beat SLK? Are you also opposed to Traya unable to beat DRevs? If you want to beat a double-tank SLK use Rey. Use JML. Use JKL. Use DRevs with Thrawn. You don't need GLEE to beat SLK.

Maybe because other 3 GLs can counter each other
  • Options
    @Blake085
    u7z3set6lbas.png
    l0pkoa1rkd2o.png-SEE

ettvofaf28dj.png
    urebx02z6g0y.png-JML

I mean, it's a little weird that a new GL comes out and, with the entire Sith faction at his disposal, can't beat probably the dominant preexisting team. Imagine if GAS came out and was incapable of beating DR, or something like that. It's strange that the power difference is so huge that the battle just isn't possible absent a string of highly unlikely RNG.

But you're getting at one of the major questions here: if whether or not I get SEE I'm just battling with DR and falling on defense below the meta, why would I get SEE?
  • Options
    @Blake085
    u7z3set6lbas.png
    l0pkoa1rkd2o.png-SEE

ettvofaf28dj.png
    urebx02z6g0y.png-JML

Actually... I've beaten DR and JKR with my trio before. Sooooo ;)
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Here's a suggestion. I have realized today that See COULD beat double tank kylo if See could do something amazing for two allies after he links two enemies. When SEE links two enemies, also link two allies that can't be killed while the enemies are linked. Maybe something that could trigger off being the lowest health+prot at the time of being linked. That could really give some of what See drastically needs and that is some defensive synergy with his team as well as give Link some much needed power/utility considering how difficult it is to even get multiple links off in a match. Alternatively, Link should be available every time as a bonus turn and its cooldown be reset whenever link "expires". Something has to be done and there seems to just need something more for linked to make it less clunky or more helpful.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    With all the issues they have with GLs, I wonder what the player base will do with the announcement of the next two? Seems most will be very cautious with who they pick. Maybe even wait for others to unlock both before going after one of them. CG needs to fix this issue before it trickles down to the next GLs.
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    I have 1 GL, SEE... the next GL for me will be SLKR. It should have been the first GL I went for. After that its JKL if I am close enough and then Rey... New GLs wont even be a thought without fixes to the SEE and a tweak to JMLs ult.
  • Options
    See is strong enough, let it go please, the only struggle is against slkr... he is still a great toon... go for anorher gl if you don’t enjoy the kit ;)
  • Options
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    See is strong enough, let it go please, the only struggle is against slkr... he is still a great toon... go for anorher gl if you don’t enjoy the kit ;)

I think you are joking but I will say that see not being able to beat every possible team that SLKR can be a part of is a problem because every other GL can beat the others on offense.

☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

I think you are joking but I will say that see not being able to beat every possible team that SLKR can be a part of is a problem because every other GL can beat the others on offense.

He's not joking he's a Rey owner and enjoys being able to auto SEE
  • Options

Or he has slkr and rey and enjoys his free wins against both New GLs.

And all we're asking for is more damage and fixes to his kit to uniform it... we don't want him to be God mode... I REPEAT. WE DONT WANT HIM TO BE INVINCIBLE.

Just a few small tweaks such as sow discord and Revitalized shock removing the LS restriction... special 2 sticking around after ult, and removal of the "sith can't revive" on his lead. Thats it. That along with damage tweaks (lead potency suggestion is imo the best idea and the most thematic) and we'd be happy. More debuffs or better ones, maybe a tweak to link... something.

He doesn't need much, but he does need help
  • Options

Or he has slkr and rey and enjoys his free wins against both New GLs.

And all we're asking for is more damage and fixes to his kit to uniform it... we don't want him to be God mode... I REPEAT. WE DONT WANT HIM TO BE INVINCIBLE.

Just a few small tweaks such as sow discord and Revitalized shock removing the LS restriction... special 2 sticking around after ult, and removal of the "sith can't revive" on his lead. Thats it. That along with damage tweaks (lead potency suggestion is imo the best idea and the most thematic) and we'd be happy. More debuffs or better ones, maybe a tweak to link... something.

He doesn't need much, but he does need help

I check he only has Rey
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    d6lvc3569cch.jpeg
    disu64yj00oa.jpeg

Not the strongest SEE but I don’t have many options in my shard. Mine being the strongest. But this was so quick they barely even moved lol.
    My FO is same relic level pretty much
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/AU-9eZNLuiY

The SEE in the video seems to be missing the Sow Discord zeta, but even so it still says a lot that BH can just power through his entire team and almost beat ult SEE
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/AU-9eZNLuiY

The SEE in the video seems to be missing the Sow Discord zeta, but even so it still says a lot that BH can just power through his entire team and almost beat ult SEE

Love how the BH attackers did just as much if not more then SEE!!!! Cause remember that SEE takes 30% less damage due to his GL passive... so Jango and Mando were technically hitting harder then SEE... :D
  • MolBettaBlu
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=XrMj50mDZ10

Sorry didnt catch the start, but yes Solo SEE vs SEE

and how do I fix my youtube showing up here
  • Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=XrMj50mDZ10

Sorry didnt catch the start, but yes Solo SEE vs SEE

and how do I fix my youtube showing up here

LOL!

So now we know:

Kylo can solo SEE 1v5
    Rey can solo SEE 1v5
    SEE can solo SEE 1v5

Just waiting to see if JML can solo SEE. Anyone want to test?

SEE's link, while a cool concept, is trash!

@CG_Doja_Fett @CG_TopHat fix this garbage Galactic Legend!
  • Options
    There should at least be something in SEE’s kit to prevent cheese solo when enemy team has only 1 toon. This is really ridiculous. If that’s not some cheese abuse what is it ?
This discussion has been closed.