4/14 Update: General Comments Megathread

Replies

• Options
    Already a poll
  • Zenbane
    46 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I see a lot of spam being deleted, that is a far cry from communism. Unintelligent people rely on spam, and it should be deleted. Learn to voice your opinion as an intellectual adult instead of spamming followed by communist references. That tactic stopped being effective in 2001.
  • Options
    It's because there is a megathread on this subject. It's a sticky at top of page.
  • Options
    Arube wrote: »
    It never was, we have been under a Dictatorship ever since BentWookiee took over EA, you can blame him. :wink:

This +1
  • Options
    Ok I was worried it was the North Koreans.
  • Options
    It's because there is a megathread on this subject. It's a sticky at top of page.

Megathreads are where ideas go to die
  • Options
    This update ruined my dream team!
  • Options
    @Gankak how? Cause this is ridiculous
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The game was out of balance pre update. There was no mitigation and damage was too high. They needed to balance stats problem is they added a clunky mechanic that feels out of place and unnesesary if they balanced stats and abilities correctly.

Also those of you whining about this hero or that **** please. The over all health and balance of the game is the topic not what it did to effect your lineup.
    Post edited by Llewella on
  • Options
    I don't remember the forum ever being a democracy. Also this isn't communism.
  • Options
    Ty OP I now know what CG meant lol
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Just Google refunds on play store or ITunes. There is a process you have to go through. Google's was pretty painless.
  • Options
    Llewella, agree about Yoda. Faced a lvl 73 Yoda in GW and didn't prioritise him. Little git got going and while his baseline damage may be down he's still a real threat.
  • Options
    You can file a claim through your credit card company, and state that the game misrepresented and/or that the outcome of your purchase was changed within 30-60 days due to a patch. The Credit Card company will issue a refund request. I've done this a few times.
  • Options
    How dare you ask for your money back. This isnt satire. Im being serious. Dont be ridiculous. On what grounds can you even make such a demand? On the grounds that the game changed? News flash, online games get updated ALL THE TIME and you dont get a right to ask for money back because you didnt like the update. Its not your product, you dont get to decide what happens to the game.
    Dont like it, dont play
    @sshole
  • Options
    Llewella wrote: »
    The game was out of balance pre update. There was no mitigation and damage was too high. They needed to balance stats problem is they added a clunky mechanic that feels out of place and unnesesary if they balanced stats correctly.

Also those of you whining about this hero or that **** please. The over all health and balance of the game is the topic not what it did to effect your lineup.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH no.
    most toons now unplayable, unlike before update.
    Pre-update was balanced, you just couldn't use tactics and assemble the right team.
    after update cant use attackers, healers or buffers.
    only debuffers and tanks. i dont like it, you can **** please.
  • Red5
    21 posts Member
    Options
    If they drag you from your home and put a bullet in your head, then it will be communism.
  • Options
    Zenbane wrote: »
    I see a lot of spam being deleted, that is a far cry from communism. Unintelligent people rely on spam, and it should be deleted. Learn to voice your opinion as an intellectual adult instead of spamming followed by communist references. That tactic stopped being effective in 2001.

And you sir or lady do not show any sign of intellegence by spamming my post with your negativity learn to lighten up and if yee can't I'm sure I'll hear about it in your next qoute
  • Options
    Red5 wrote: »
    If they drag you from your home and put a bullet in your head, then it will be communism.

By your logic, Germany during World War II was communist then?
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    It would have to have at one time been a Democracy, before it can no longer be one.
  • Options
    That update you released is ridiculous the people who finally get good at the game get destroyed by an update and they have to completely rethink there entire team
  • Options
    *their sorry
  • Options
    Like the new health bar and protection. Arena fight was fine. Nothing crazy (im normally in the top 300 daily.(I also crack the top 200). ive spent money on this game(<$200) but none this month. F2p from now on.
    Just breezed tru the special event. I cant say anything on gw and challenges cuz i finished all before the update came down today.(just in luck cuz im working on a star6 kylo ren that i just elite this morning)
  • Options
    Darthdeath wrote: »
    That update you released is ridiculous the people who finally get good at the game get destroyed by an update and they have to completely rethink there entire team

They already were
  • Options
    Keep crying. I thrive on your suffering
  • Options
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    WOW! EA has done an incredible job turning a good fun game into one of the most obvious money grubbing schemes ever. This update is a joke. It's like it was made by the same people who think everyone should get to come in first place. It's nice that you spent all that time and money building your toons but we just can't have a 5* level 60 Rey beating the snot out of a 7* level 70 Count Dooku. I hope no one else spent a lot of time farming those 50 hair dryers and the rest of the **** because as of this update none of it matters. You might as well be using a 1* Storm Trooper because they all hit the same. Kinda makes buying all those purple crack stones kinda pointless. As for the Ewok challenge of all the possible battle scenarios from the Star Wars universe that's what you come up with??? But what do I really expect from a company that makes a Star Wars game and doesn't even give Luke Skywalker a light saber. What a waste of time.
  • Options
    I hope you die numore
  • Options
    BenjiFett wrote: »
    It's Alive!

It sucks!
  • Red5
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Red5 wrote: »

By your logic, Germany during World War II was communist then?

Sure, whatever. Totalitarianism is totalitarianism. Call it whatever you like. Makes little difference to the boot on your neck or the bullet in your head.