Shakes looking for his shardmates.

Replies

• Options
    Doh. Looks like I got the best of our treaty. :) What u see on my inventory is what I got.
  • Options
    Still a super good comp with lando though. I'd say we're tied again lol.
  • Options
    Btw guys doing my best to avoid you all together ( minus Shakes because he's always top 10 and needs to use em anyways) so thank you for showing me the same regard.

Much appreciated.

P.S. beat you again Chepin. Stay out of the first slot, you'll make more crystal
  • Options
    Wiggs?

For SHAME LJ..
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Btw guys doing my best to avoid you all together ( minus Shakes because he's always top 10 and needs to use em anyways) so thank you for showing me the same regard.
    I'm trying too. When I'm fighting to get my Omega when I can, I try to only fight leftover Europeans guys, or Chepin, because it's Chepin and we all love fighting that guy. Except just now I feel bad from pushing him from 3 to 6 just before 8pm CDT: Is this his and your payout, or is it one hour before?

As for me, I have only one real, aggressive, competitor in my payout, DJ Robbe. (Actually I also have Caminero66, but at this point I don't really consider him a competitor, more like a wall, or a black hole ... each time I try to fight him my team lose 2 members before they can even get a turn ... so when he's in the top 5 it's more like it's now a top 4 and one rank has disappeared into oblivion).

So, DJ Robbe. He can't beat any of the Rex teams usually hanging around the top 5, so he waits for me to push one of them, then go ahead, take my place and locks his rank until payout. I soon realized I was his janitor, cleaning up for him. So I decided to stop, wait at #6/5 and go for #2/1 (depending on Cami) in the last 5 minutes. This works well, plus I get to make my nemesis angry because he can't take a good ranking anymore, which is an added bonus.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wiggs, yup.

Droids are great... when the guys in the timezone ahead of you all run Rex... not.

• Options
    @LastJedi sucks, saw that Drydin bumped you from #1 to #5
  • Options
    He's my payout for sure

He always tries to take 1 too early and doesn't have the horses to defend more then 1:15 and I can engage ( safely) around 7:00 so he's better off in 2
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    @ Durability Yeah, he bumped me for no reason, and from 5 just takes the cake. I saw you take second at the last minute.

Between him and Devil Doc, I realize I don't wanna win anymore. The mods they got. This game is not for F2P or small spenders. I wouldn't want to win, cuz I look at my paypal history and add it all up, and it makes me sick just losing at this game. :)

• Durability
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    @ Durability Yeah, he bumped me for no reason, and from 5 just takes the cake. I saw you take second at the last minute.

Between him and Devil Doc, I realize I don't wanna win anymore. The mods they got. This game is not for F2P or small spenders. I wouldn't want to win, cuz I look at my paypal history and add it all up, and it makes me sick just losing at this game. :)
    Yeah bro, Drydins team is to Rng based for my team and it's always in his favor. All it takes is me to f*** up once to throw the whole game (Jawa called in to assist or b2 or one of my droids not critting OR one of his taunters decide to ressist my b2's dispel. He took #1 on my payout for no reason today but I still bumped him back.
  • Options
    Suddenly wiggs everywhere lol
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Dumbest battle is my team vs Feilong. Wedge lead with Lando and dual tank vs same. You can't imagine how **** a battle can go.

My Lando goes and self heals to 100%. His Lando down to yellow health.
    His Lando goes and self heals. My Lando down to yellow health.
    My Lando
    His Lando
    My Lando
    His Lando
    My Lando
    His Lando
    My Lando
    His Lando
    My Lando
    His Lando

... The Lando and RG left standing wins.
  • Options
    lawl...devil tried to bump me at my payout. I slaughtered his team in 90 seconds to get it back. Which wasn't much more time than I had when I noticed he did it.
  • Options
    Lol I do that to Fei Long a lot
  • Durability
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @LastJedi trying to climb up, going to be busy for payout. I'll take #3 or #2. Just hold up you still have an hour

Edit: as soon as my cool down came off to attack you bumped me again. Smh I even waited for it.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Haha. Well ur the only team I can beat besides shakes... so if u get 2 or 3 I'm stuck in the boonies. One more second and I would have been first but u bumped me 3 times.
    I was waiting til 5 to fight shakes. I got a coin flip on him. A 1 in 5 on aral. And I can't beat oz. Lol.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    And now I am bumped to 12.... when I retake u 3 times it is for a reason, dude.
    I don't see ur team hold up there for 2 hrs.. there isn't much wiggle room in the top 5.
  • Options
    i started climbing early for a reason too. Even earlier than your payout, I even waited 30-40 mins the first time you took #5 and you made no progression after that so I started attacking
  • Options
    I take it u lost... I need a whole hr just to beat shakes/aral, sometimes lol. That's why I get there so early. I'm about to attack u for the 4th time, if u don't move soon, lol.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ??? Sitting in 5 spot 2 hrs before ur payout doesn't cut it lol. What up. I waited ur still there.

Ok great u beat oz. I can't beat him. **** me.
  • Options
    @LastJedi was in battle, cool downs take longer after a refresh.
  • Options
    Durability wrote: »
    i started climbing early for a reason too. Even earlier than your payout, I even waited 30-40 mins the first time you took #5 and you made no progression after that so I started attacking

I was waiting for 5 o'clock after shakes got paid. I can take him from 5 spot. Not from 8 spot.
  • Options
    f** i see drydin up there now for no reason, just take #7 and bump me bro f it.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Well done did it. I had 3 tries and an hour to beat shakes. Then **** happened. And 150 crystals lighter it came down to the wire with one chance and 3 minutes. At least I won or I bumped u for nothing. Lol.
  • Options
    nice m8, I'm about to start attacking even though I'm in the theatres right now, **** lol.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Arena so frustrating lately. It has been putting me in a rage. I should have just stayed at 9. Sorry dude. I basically won only 100 crytals for first.

BTW, someone else was attacking Shakes when I got there. Maybe Drydin. Left me enough time to get a try, though. Every first place I take I think could be my last. I'm not even doing arena everyday, anymore. But today I spent an hour getting into the 5 spot and awesome to see shakes in 1. A few weeks ago he was the hardest battles for me. And now I'm just glad to see anyone I can beat. Yesterday I spent like 3 rage refreshes to beat Aral.
  • Durability
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It's cool dude. I turned on notifications for this forum after today's incident lol. So incase I'm in the way or if you need me to bump someone just @ me I'll get a email for it.

Edit: in theaters so laters bro.
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Yesterday I spent like 3 rage refreshes to beat Aral.
    A few days ago I finished Anakin and the Jawa challenge team; I started farming crit damage mods and got a bit lucky to be honest. As a result my arena team got better, I even beat Caminero66 for the first time, I can't believe it. I also swapped mods around to have Biggs go first instead of STHan (with so many B2 and Sun Fac he's a liability, I think he's gonna get the boot next).

Sorry for the rage, if it's any consolation that's the first time I can stay top10 since the creation of the shard, you guys are still way ahead. Also, the meta gonna shift soon with the level cap, CG just have to put **** new gear on Wiggs to balance them, and I'm pretty sure they will. I wonder what's gonna happen to Rex/Sun Fac and Droids though.

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    My guess.. EP/empire and rex stock going up whenever "SHT hits the fan." SHT at 3 stars is already making waves in an arena near you.

• Options
    Personally I don't see shore trooper being anything but a speed bump. Sun Fac and B2 still neutralize early taunt just like a fast STHan.

I finished 30th on my shards tournament. I've got a Shoretrooper but I haven't put much effort into him. I just don't think he'll be worth it.