The Jedi Knight Anakin changes ***Megathread***

Replies

• Options
    They literally just reworked him, how can you even think of adding more abilities???

There's more toons they need to focus on that are currently seeing little to no use
  • Options
    Mine is at 7star gear 10. I don't have any energy and can't start gw yet. I'll try to check his damage when the daily switches and post if someone doesn't already.
  • Options
    Please post all JKA related comments / feedback / joy about his new awesomeness here!!! Other JKA related threads will be merged in to this thread accordingly. Thanks.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Very good damage and synergy. I am very excited about this new Anakin.
    Only problem that i noticed after couple fights is that when he gets double expose damage.
    My Anakin (4stars gear 7 lvl 70) has 10695 hp and he lost 2139 hp twice. I would ask for a fix but i have lost hope.
  • Mikassa
    42 posts Member
    Options
    In a GW match Ashoka critted for 10K on a QGJ assist with Anakin as lead.........
  • TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Answered your own question. You can't Omega it yet.
  • Options
    Why would you have a character get a negative effect on himself that is so dumb I have a maxed out Anakin used his special 2 times and both times exposed myself you didn't make him better he is basically the same expect for his special
  • Options
    Yes the leader skill power is real..
  • Mikassa
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    RUIZ2279 wrote: »
    Why would you have a character get a negative effect on himself that is so dumb I have a maxed out Anakin used his special 2 times and both times exposed myself you didn't make him better he is basically the same expect for his special

Are you running him with Rex? If so the self expose is not a problem at all. And the one time I did get an expose the AI in the arena ignored Anakin for two rounds until I could have Rex cleanse it LOL.
  • Options
    Wonder how ackbar would work with him? Don't trust the AI to use the dispel correctly on defense.
  • Puglio
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Reckless Assault makes sense for him thematically, but functionally it's a suicide button.
  • Options

You need to use him more...he's much different and better.
  • Options
    It doesn't matter who you run him with no other characters in the game give themselves a negative effect but of course the one player people have wanted to get reworked does finally and he still sucks
  • Options
    He's pretty solid now.
  • Options

You need to use him more...he's much different and better.

I ran him thru 5 nodes of GW he hits the exact same
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    having a lot of fun with these 2 teams:
    Anakin (L), Rex, QGJ, Aayla, Sun Fac
    Anakin (L), Rex, QGJ, Rey, Sun Fac

still testing.. getting close to maxing my arena battles LOL
  • Options
    The guy can drop a 16k+ aoe bomb and attacks a lot with TM gain on his unique...is a huge really fast tank. He's quite good.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    The guy can drop a 16k+ aoe bomb and attacks a lot with TM gain on his unique...is a huge really fast tank. He's quite good.

agreed. :) I'm actually really happy with this update.
  • Options

I ran him thru 5 nodes of GW he hits the exact same

False
  • Options
    Ok now that re-work is live what do we think people. I only have him at 5* G8 all abilities lvl 7 and from what Iv been messing around with I'm in Love. Syngery with clone team or clone/Jedi is amazing who has this new heavy hitter maxed and in what teams are you using him
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tried him against some evasion leader. He's great, but his leader ability either is not working as intended or the wording in its description is misleading.
    It states: "Base: Jedi and Clone allies gain 10% Offense and 10% Critical Damage and other allies gain half that amount. Whenever an ally is Evaded, they gain Advantage for 2 turns."
    But actually only the one that missed an attack gains advantage. Am I reading it wrong or is he bugged?
    Res non verba
  • Options
    You serious :o? I'm kinda mad I didn't farm him now. I feel like I have two options, gear up my count Dooku, or farm anakin. I think it's kinda cool how Dooku counters him lol. I think I'll farm anakin though, his lead ability seems extremely powerful.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Now if only I didn't need to have G10 toons to farm him in cantina. That final **** battle and 3*... Grumble grumble grumble.

@SlyGambit allow me to help you there PM me here or line bigboss34erick or add me in game 279-513-792 I did the last node with gear 8 toons and level 79
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Now if only I didn't need to have G10 toons to farm him in cantina. That final **** battle and 3*... Grumble grumble grumble.

@SlyGambit allow me to help you there PM me here or line bigboss34erick or add me in game 279-513-792 I did the last node with gear 8 toons and level 79

cool stuff man. thanks for offering help. :)
  • Options
    @JherenKharr have u tried Anakin as Lead with your clones yet?
  • Options
    Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks with me but I logged on to check payout and had a messege that he had been updated. Quickly went play a match with him and seen his AoE hit for 18k. I just woke up from a nap also so maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me I don't know. Looking forward to reset time and checking him out more tommorrow.
  • Options
    You serious :o? I'm kinda mad I didn't farm him now. I feel like I have two options, gear up my count Dooku, or farm anakin. I think it's kinda cool how Dooku counters him lol. I think I'll farm anakin though, his lead ability seems extremely powerful.

In the right situation yes.

His base AOE damage is 4040-4464 per SWGOHGG
    Put him as leader he gets 30% offense
    Now give him offense up somehow it's 50% more
    Now use the AOE after his unique procs and it's 75% more
    Then take all that by 50% if it's a crit and don't forget to increase the crit damage by 20% due to his leader as well

I had his basic hit one time for >11K on a crit

He's solid...
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Bora wrote: »
    Tried him against some evasion leader. He's great, but his leader ability either is not working as intended or the wording in its description is misleading.
    It states: "Base: Jedi and Clone allies gain 10% Offense and 10% Critical Damage and other allies gain half that amount. Whenever an ally is Evaded, they gain Advantage for 2 turns."
    But actually only the one that missed an attack gains advantage. Am I reading it wrong or is he bugged?

No this is how it works and the description is right... If everyone gets advantage it would say all ally gains advantage
  • Options
    Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks with me but I logged on to check payout and had a messege that he had been updated. Quickly went play a match with him and seen his AoE hit for 18k. I just woke up from a nap also so maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me I don't know. Looking forward to reset time and checking him out more tommorrow.

His AoE is now one of the tops in the game.. JKA is for real.

• kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options

In the right situation yes.

His base AOE damage is 4040-4464 per SWGOHGG
    Put him as leader he gets 30% offense
    Now give him offense up somehow it's 50% more
    Now use the AOE after his unique procs and it's 75% more
    Then take all that by 50% if it's a crit and don't forget to increase the crit damage by 20% due to his leader as well

I had his basic hit one time for >11K on a crit

He's solid...

what teams are you testing @JohnnySteelAlpha