Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    May the force be with you. True shinobi is our guild name and we are a small guild. We are growing fast together and have each 600 tickets daily and are looking for you. Big or small please come join our guild and grow with the force with us. My ally code is 449-769-169.
  • Options
    hey all i have 2 accounts and on my second account ive just started im lvl 52 and decided to make my own guild only a couple of members at the moment but i want to build it up and have fun with it on my main account i am lvl 85 and im in a decent guild who have just started hitting heroic tank takedown if there are any newbies out there who are looking for there first guild then feel free to join mine as if you want help and guidance i can give it to you and tell you where to go with your toons if thats what you desire then feel free to send me a friends request and i will invite you to the guild my ally code is 826-288-587
  • Options
    join Jedha Underground its a brand new guild
  • Options
    T7 raid active right now 12/22/16 9:30 CST.
    1st guild T7 raid here but got experienced guild members who have done T7 before in other guilds
    This is a solid guild.
    Looking for a couple lvl 80's+ to join.
    2 spots currently open.
    Hit me up on line chat app.
    Line id: xjhundox
    Or send ally invite to 951-524-637
    MUST HAVE NO GUILD TO RECEIVE INVITE FROM OUR GUILD
    1. DROP GUILD
    2. ADD ME AS AN ALLY
    3. GIVE ME LESS THAN AN HOUR
    4. ILL SEND GUILD INVITE
    OR HIT ME UP ON LINE FOR BETTER COMMUNICATION
    xJHUNDOx
  • MindTraveller
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Guild "Force Creators" waiting for members to grow the Force =) my id 287-678-714, wellcome !!
  • Options
    Hey Leute,
    Ich suche noch dringend Mitglieder für meine Gilde WEYLAND CORP. Meine Gilde ist eher was für Neulinge, also niedrige Raids mit Steigerung. Ihr müsst nicht jeden Tag reinschauen, aber ab und zu wäre gut.
    Wer noch keine Gilde hat 684-727-218 ist der Bündniscode bei Interesse.
  • Options
    I am looking for a guild which can quickly do T3-T4 raid with active members. i am lvl 61, always active
  • Herbnosis
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    New player (today is my fifth day) looking for a guild. Level 33, F2P, will play every day with plans to at minimum do the daily activity (the one that nets 5000 buddy points). Looking for a guild that is casual or casual/core that accepts new players. I have LINE.

EDIT: forgot friend code: 668-648-224
  • Options
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill our last spot and are a T6/T7 Guild
    We recently started purging guild members that were inactive and now we have 1 spot open for players. Just a few things about us:

1.- We are looking for lvl 80+ if you’re active we would love to have you. We do T6/T7 raids and will switch to full T7 Jan 1
    2.- Both F2P and paid players are welcome.
    3.- We encourage all our players to raid daily and strive to contribute to the daily guild challenges but understand life happens just do your best to get 600/600.
    4.- You are active… plain and simple we want people who open the app and are interested in having fun and talking.
    5.- We do not have any chat requirements and mainly communicate in game at this point.

Feel free to PM me or add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 821-985-367
    Or if you are interested post your ally code here and we will add you as an ally first and then to the guild.
    Looking forward to having you on our guild!
  • Options
    Its xJhundox again
    Leader of xJediMindTricksx
    PLEASE HELP US FINISH T7 RANCOR RAID (and find new guild home)
    15 Hours left at this current time, raid EXPIRES 8:00 CST 12/24/16
    will give officer for the people who put in the work.
    Line ID: xjhundox (add me and give me a little bit to respond)
    If you dont have Line, hit me up on my ally code
    Ally code: 921-524-637
    I will respond as quick as possible
    Im here because we are currently in a T7 RAID and it is our first T7 attempt. We have come up short by maybe 20% in Phase 4. We have currently 3 spots open and we need MAX 85's to come in. We would like help but by all means we want you to stay. Please, it is christmas and you should be in the spirit of helping people. Help an up and coming guild! This is our first T7 and our best player is on vacation and can't help us because he is out of country. Please help us. Once he is back from vacation T7 will be our new home. Guild info as follows
    T7 Heroic Raids and Normal Tank Raid (Finish T6 and below less than a day, normal tank raid in less than week)
    We are a great guild. Highly active. Always talking strategies and helping each other reach our full potential. We use line chat app. Great way to communicate and tons of info gets spread. Well informed Guild we knew the Palpatine event was coming a week before it was announced. Gave everyone a little bit more time to work on Rebels. Almost positive everyone in guild today activated Palpatine, just an example of how informed we are.
    We donate tons! Tons of gear. I alone have over 1300+ donations, check my player id profile. Scanners, Keypads, comlinks, gels, stun guns, detonators, etc etc etc. We Donate It All. No one doesn't receive what they ask before expired.
    Currently have 17 80+ players and rest 70+ players that are on the up and coming fast, most 70's are in top 50 in rank so they arent weak by any means, just not maxed.
    We average 21k per day in tickets and we are short 3 members so can do more. Our players are active every day and we have always kicked inactive players. Plus always stay in T5 up in Daily Guild Activity. Awesome rewards. Also if you are lvl 85 will get top 15 easy in raids and activities so once again awesome rewards.
    Thank you Contact me if interested.
  • Options
    Hey Leute,
    Ich suche noch dringend Mitglieder für meine Gilde WEYLAND CORP. Meine Gilde ist eher was für Neulinge, also niedrige Raids mit Steigerung. Ihr müsst nicht jeden Tag reinschauen, aber ab und zu wäre gut.
    Wer noch keine Gilde hat 684-727-218 ist der Bündniscode bei Interesse. Ich selbst bin Rang 84.
  • Options
    My guild is looking for some new members (no matter which lvl) because we are still growing. We´re a German guild but we don´t mind speaking english. We want to start raiding as soon as possible, starting with t3 or t4 raids because most of our people are mid lvl between lvl 40 and 70. I hope, some of u will join us and have some fun with us ^^
    My ally code: 648-321-338
  • Options
    Unsere Gilde Bantha Schubser sucht noch neue, aktive Mitglieder egal welches lvl. Wir sind noch im Aufbau und hoffen auf viele neue Mitglieder. Sobald möglich, wollen wir mit t3/t4 Raids starten. Wir besitzen mitunter eine eigene Homepage und TS, da wir auch eine große, semi-progress Gilde in SWTOR besitzen.
    Wir freuen uns schon auf dich :D
    Mein Bündniscode: 648-321-338
  • Options
    My guild is looking for padawans who are keen to contribute and grow. We've got some experienced players who are able to help out with advice and tips to help everyone improve. Need to recruit some players to help with guild daily activities and collect raid tickets. PM me on here or add me as an Ally using my code, 239-995-378. Guild name is Buggz DarkLightyear
  • Options
    I have a startup guild with some members ready to train new players and get strong. not looking for good players, just looking for active members who will stay in our guild long term and contribute. It's called "C3PO's Golden Nips"
  • Options
    Hi everybody,
    Our newly-formed guild, kapsimo, is recruiting new members
    1.- We are looking for lvl 40+.Iif you’re active we would love to have you. We do T4/T5/T6 raids
    3.- We encourage all our players to participate daily and strive to contribute to the daily guild challenges
    4.- We want people who open the app and are interested in having fun and talking.
    5.- We do not have any chat requirements and mainly communicate in game at this point.
    Feel free to add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 525-328-248
  • Options
    Hey I need a guild that I can actually participate in that has active players I am level 42 and basically have two characters that have 4 stars just started out and an active player so if this fits your guild and you have an active sport please pm me I want to participate in the raid wars and have a guild that has raids often my ally code is 159-833-613
  • Options
    Yesterday, I´ve made a brand new guild and we´re looking for active players regardless their level, (we´re mainly from costa rica but everyone is welcome and we don´t mind speaking English). I´ve made this guild in order to start from the bottom and be part of T3+ raids ASAP, most of our people are mid lvl (between lvl 30 and 60). I´d be glad if some padawans want to join and have an awesome time with us :D

Ally code: 552-854-579.
  • Options
    Galatic Civil Empire is now raiding t3 and needs your help.
    We are accepting any level. No requirements.
    Join this guild and build strength to be the strongest in the galaxy.
    My ally code is 589-882-672
    If you have any further questions pm me.
    May the force be with you
  • Options
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill our last spot and are a T6/T7 Guild
    We recently started purging guild members that were inactive and now we have 2 spots open for players. Just a few things about us:

1.- We are looking for lvl 80+ if you’re active we would love to have you. We do T6/T7 raids and will switch to full T7 Jan 1
    3.- We encourage all our players to raid daily and strive to contribute to the daily guild challenges but understand life happens just do your best to get 600/600.
    4.- You are active… plain and simple we want people who open the app and are interested in having fun and talking.

Feel free to PM me or add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 821-985-367
    Or if you are interested post your ally code here and we will add you as an ally first and then to the guild.
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm an officer and co-leader in Outcast Evolution. I opened this evening our third guild. With the other two almost full, we decided to start a third one from scratch and accept all new players to the game and train them and help them in the game. The best player can be promoted to our B guild and with time to our A guild. So, if you are new to the game and you need tips about how to get better, just join Outcast PreEvolution. We accept daily and casual player. LINE app is not mandatory, but it is a plus since my second account is alone in the third guild. I can help more from Line chat. You can look me for J24kilates. Dont be scared if you only see one person a just a few. This third guild is a long-term project to help new players!
  • Options
    Outcast Evolution - big brother of Outcast Revolution Click Here

Guild Leader: Catharsis (515-275-534)

Guild Officer: Anathien (852-756-318)
    line id: anathien

Guild Officer: J24kilates (456-411-789)

Time Zone: Europe - Turkey (GMT + 3)

Raid Start time 7pm (GMT) / 1pm (CST)

https://www.facebook.com/outcast.swgoh/

We are doing heroic rancor.. We are doing normal AAT..

We are recruiting for HEROIC AAT

Requirements are; Level 84+ , Having at least 4 full teams inc. droid and rebel teams.

Please contact us from here, line or add us in-game if you wanna join..

• Options
    Newly formed guild. JOINTZ TASK FORCE. Lead by 3 level 85 users, lookin to train and recruit all walks of levels, we just want to do well and have fun at same time with active users
  • Options
    I'm DarthMira.
    My alliance code: 993-814-476
    Whoever is looking for a guild.
    TeamSky has 25 active members.
    Play with ranking and we want to change the galaxy.
    Tickets 600 per day are convenient.
    German English
    Raid Level: 1-4
    From level 40
    UTC +1: 00
    Raid start 5:30 pm
    LINE Lite groups.
    Players under level 40 may apply.
    Search ends on 31.12.2016
  • Kyber3p1
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Rebels Inc is looking for new players or vets. Open officer positions for experienced players!!! We are just getting up and started so come one come all for a casual fun experience!
    975 541 144
  • Options
    Malevolent Marauders B Squad is looking for new members. We started the guild Monday to let some of the members of the main guild who couldnt compete in T7 rancor actually be able to raid. This way they can do the raids they need to get gear. Any level is welcome and as there are the second accounts of some of our main guild members in there a lot of game knowledge is floating around. We want to help members gain experience, tell them who they should be working on etc, with the hope that eventually they will move up to the main guild to take part in T7 rancor and tank raids. Fun guild with no rules, very chatty and helpful. Add me in game 678498653 Navid Dicholson or message me on here if you re interested.
  • Options
    I either need to find a guild that works for players around level 40. I was in one but the only 2 people level 80 kept doing the highest tier raids nobody could participate in. I also made my guild that needs members, but would be fine to join one if I can participate. My username in it is Diamondback and the number by it is 464-358-817
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm an officer and co-leader in Outcast Evolution. We opened this evening our third guild. With the other two almost full, we decided to start a third one from scratch and accept all new players to the game to train them and help them in the game. The best players can be promoted to our B guild and with time to our A guild. So, if you are new to the game and you need tips about how to get better, just join Outcast PreEvolution. We accept daily and casual player. LINE app is not mandatory, but it is a plus. You can look me for in line, J24kilates. Dont be scared if you only see three people in there. This third guild is a long-term project to help new players! So join to be part of a big community of players!
  • Options
    Hello,

I am the leader of DarthMira.
    I'm still looking for members for the guild TeamSky.
    We are 26 active players.
    There are 2 LINE Lite groups, but no obligation.
    We are currently playing Raid 1 to 4. I myself am level 79.
    We are a German / English speaking guild.
    600 tickets a day would be an advantage.Time zone: UTC + 1: 00
    If you are interested, write here in the forum or my alliance code.
    993-814-476
    I am still looking for until 31.12.2016. Players from level 40 Welcome, even players who are still new and have potential.
    Thank you, your Mira.
  • Lebic
    105 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    No spot left, i will update (50/50)

Hi,

We are an active sub guild, training newcomers and helping them to be more effective for higher levels. After they are ready for heroic raids, level 80 or above, we are moving them to our heroic guild.

Our guild's name is 'gezi parkı', turkish name but globally welcome. We are generating almost 20k a day. All you need to be an active player and be willing to improve yourself for a better game experience.

More than 5 days inactive players will be removed.

Line chat application is optional for sub guild but we can help you better via line. So it is better for you if you have one.

If you are between 40 and 79 levels, you are welcome.
    If you are 80+, we would like to see you in our heroic guild. We have couple open spot for it also.

So, pm me or add me from line app.
    My line id: lebic05

My ally codes:
    If you add me as an ally, you should leave your current guild so i can invite you.

For sub guild: 896-141-892
    For heroic guild: 227-685-548

Come, come, whoever you are.

Edit: number of open spot.
    Post edited by Lebic on
This discussion has been closed.