Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    Hi, my guild is seeking anyone.
    There are no requirements so just have fun.
    T4-6 raids, we can go lower if needed.
    PM me if you want to join.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Brand new guild looking for active players!
    Yes, that's al we ask for: active players, no other requirement. This is a 2 weeks old guild and we already have 31 members, at least 25 of us are active players and we are looking for more active players. Today we are opening a T4 Rankor Raid! Don't miss the chance! Join us! Ally code: 745-241-256 also you can PM me!
  • Options
    Hey! Nuevo gremio busca jugadores activos!
    Somos un gremio que empezó hace unas dos semanas y ya somos 31miembros, donde al menos 25 de ellos somos activos. Buscamos más gente activa, eso es todo, gente activa que quiera divertirse. Hoy abrimos un Rankor T4! No pierdas la oportunidad! Únete ya! Código de aliado: 745-241-256 o mándame MP!
  • Options
    The Silent Rebels are looking for a few more active players of any lvl. We're a t3/t4 guild growing fast. Come join us. Add me for invite. My code is 739-523-977
  • Darth_mikey_666
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Galatic Civil Empire is looking for new active members.
    We are accepting any level. We are currently looking to do t2-t5 raids.
    Join this guild and build strength to be the strongest in the galaxy.
    My ally code is 589-882-672
  • Options

We're a more casual, non hardcore guild.

47/50 active players. Mostly level 70-83. tier5-6 raids every 2-3 days. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore T7 guild, just active players.
    No strict daily coin requirements.

Looking to add to our team.

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    My guild, Old Skool, is looking to add new players. We are a fun, active, casual guild and will be glad to help you out. Please be level 75 or higher. I'm level 85 and a day one player, my Ally code is 733-578-367 if you want to add me. We're a moderately strong guild, and we just want you to have fun and do your part.
  • Options
    Have you already seen Rouge One?
    Join our new guild!

We are a casual but active guild. What that means is there are no daily minimums, no one telling you to play more, no need for a 3rd party chat app, but also that we like to play everyday.
    We are free to play friendly and welcome pay to play players as well. Send me a message with your ally code for an invite!

Tags: T2, T3, T4, 3-Star, 4-Star, 5-Star, 20+, 30+, 40+, 50+
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Very casual laid back bunch of guys that use discord as main way of communication and are looking to always progress!
    Lvl 80+ with 10 Gear 9 7* characters and higher
    Need atleast 1 good team for aat raid.
    All we ask is for 600/600 on energy and help with guild activities that reset at 6:30 central us time
    We are completing 3 heroic raids a week and 2 AAT
    message on here lvl, ally code and characters at star lvl and ill send invite
  • Options
    Just started a guild! Looking for a team to do tier 1-4 raids, want active players that will have fun and get good together! I am a level 75. My ally code is 888-286-231. Feel free to add me
  • Options
    "No longer Padawans" is newest of the new, but my officers and I are very experienced and participate in all events, pvp and we did raids in our previous guild. We aren't looking for pros just recruits to be able to do daily guild activities and help work towards raids, we are there to help you along the path of making a great team. So come and join us and ask questions and let us help you reach your full potential.
  • Options
    I just started a guild! And am looking for players who are chill but active and want to do tiers 1-4 or 5 of the raids! If interested, add me, my ally code is 888-286-231
  • Options
    My guild, Old Skool, is looking to add new players. We are a fun, active, casual guild and will be glad to help you out. We are nearly finished with 7-Star Rancor raid and are frequently doing Tank raid as well and are able to complete it. We are active and competitive, but are focused on having fun above all else! Please be level 75 or higher. I'm level 85 and a day one player, my Ally code is 733-578-367 if you want to add me. We're a moderately strong guild, and we just want you to have fun and do your part.
  • Options
    Brand new guild looking for active players!
    Yes, that's al we ask for: active players, no other requirement. This is a 2 weeks old guild and we already have 35 members, at least 30 of us are active players and we are looking for more active players. Currently we have a T4 Rankor Raid opened! Don't miss the chance! Join us! Ally code: 745-241-256 also you can PM me!
  • Options
    Hey! Nuevo gremio busca jugadores activos!
    Somos un gremio que empezó hace unas dos semanas y ya somos 35 miembros, donde al menos 30 de ellos somos activos. Buscamos más gente activa, eso es todo, gente activa que quiera divertirse. Actualmente tenemos un Rankor T4 abierto! No pierdas la oportunidad! Únete ya! Código de aliado: 745-241-256 o mándame MP!
  • Options
    Hey guys I'm looking for a guild, I just passed level 70 and been doing solo rancor battles which is taking way too long to progress. I'm active every day, and think I can contribute to a good casual guild. Any help?
  • Shmeej
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I just started a new guild, we haven't even gotten enough tickets to do a raid, new players very welcome. If you need help with anything, I will be there!
    Reply to this comment or PM me if you are interested
  • Options
    We are experienced officers looking for active players to help grow our empire and together we can rule the galaxy!

We pride ourselves on our team first mentality, and are a very generous bunch. We have plenty of strategies and tips to help you become successful in all areas of the game. All of our officers are below 100 in the Arena, and we have done every raid on every tier level. Our officers bring lots to the table and are selfless with their advice and guidance. Our guild strives to rarely have donations go unfilled and are looking for like minded individuals to join our crew.

All seriousness aside, we are a fun loving comical bunch and we have no hard rules to follow. We are invite only so message me and you too can live in a Van down by the River!!

Requirements:
    Must use Discord (both apple and google play have the app) - this helps with strategy/tip sharing
    Must be level 50 or close (can make exceptions for the right person)
    Be a team player willing to help others learn and grow
    Participate in discussions on guild direction and ideas
    Achieve (or come close) to the 600 daily contributions - this helps us raid more
    North American time zone preferable
    English Speaking Guild

Ally code: 315-891-696
    Discord Handle: @Savage Vixen #9659
  • Options
    Our guild, Old Skool, has a few spots open for new members. Want to beat the hardest rancor raid? You can do that with us. Want to reliably complete the AAT Tank raid? You can do that with us. Want to join an active and talkative guild, and have a lot of fun in the process? That's right, you can do that with us. Send me a PM or join up today!
  • Options
    European guild is looking for members. We have existed since 18.12.2016.
    Those who are looking for active and new challenges. Fun and maybe even new in the game.
    Then since her welcome.
    Alliance code from the guild leader: 993-814-476
    Darthmira

Or you can register here, in the forum.

Greetings, TeamSky o:)
  • Solus
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Come join my new guild "Mando Vode"!

I am a former Tier 7 player who switched from iPhone to Android and had to start over again. As such, I would like to build a powerful guild again from the ground up. Active communication and shared advice is the way to victory.

As time goes on and the hunger for greater challenges grows, we will launch harder raids but for now we will start at the beginning.

PM me or find the guild in game if you want to join.

All are welcome, especially those who are new to Galaxy Of Heroes!
    Post edited by Solus on
  • Options
    Thank you very much.
    To first, I am very sorry that they have to start again.
    If they want, they and their allies can join our team. I am the first time leader and my first own guild. I ask for understanding.
  • Options
    As an advantage, the officers' status would benefit them if they joined.
  • Options
    'Old joes Curiosity Shop' is a new guild searching for members. No requirements needed other than playing regularly. We hope to start with some tier 5 raids soon and working up to 6 depending on how well the recruitment goes. Ally code is 744-317-136. Thanks for the consideration.
  • Options
    New guild looking for members, all welcome right now. Ally code 153-336-929
  • Options
    New guild.
    Galatic Civil Empire is looking for new active members.
    We are accepting any level. We are currently looking to do t2-t5 raids.
    Join this guild and build strength to be the strongest in the galaxy.
    My ally code is 589-882-672
  • atorvastatin
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    i need a guild for star 2 star 3 rancor. is there any active guild for it?
    I joined guilt thanks if i ll exit i ll edit this message
    Post edited by atorvastatin on
  • Options
    If you wish, you can join us. We play on the steps
  • Options
    I have a guild that is looking for players above lvl 40 so i can fill up my guild to 50 players and start diong raids
  • Options
    Got a couple of spaces for THE IMMORTAL 50
    Looking for people with 7*s and active daily.
    Add me as an ally, don't be in a guild and I'll invite you in right now. We are raiding heroic aat
    Eddy 944-514-285
This discussion has been closed.