Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

Replies

• Options
    Really getting annoyed with derswertz. Why must he attack when it is not his payout time. I don't understand. Same the marrdigan dude. If you are crystals why waste your attacks and have to burn more later. Makes no sense.
  • Options
    Hey Saule see you changed guilds. If you need a nice home I can get you hooked up with a heroic tank guild. Can always use a good droid team.
  • Options
    Yeah, I hate both those guys. Maybe they don't know any better?

My guild merged with another, so we could do heroic. I will see how it goes. Thanks for the invite though! I will let you know if things don't work out.
  • Options
    Nice one Saule. First to beat them two.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump

Hey welcome to the club. Nice to meet you johntra volta
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Bump

Hey welcome to the club. Nice to meet you johntra volta
    I'm here since the forum exsist. Just changing acc xD
  • Options
    I see. So what hour is your payout. I have always assumed you were EU time based so never worried to much about it.
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    You assumed correctly. You are U.S. ?
  • Options
    Yep mountain time.
  • Options
    Nice one Saule. First to beat them two.
    Thanks! I can't pull it off every time sadly. I am building Vader/Maul team, but I am hoping I can still make the droids work until the next meta comes along.

• Options
    Nice zeta Vader? Or zeta Maul? I have to abandoned the clones. Don't think they will do well even with GK. But have a good team coming that I think will catch the shard off gard. Feb 11 get my GK. Tell then I will just keep wiggsing it up to third lol.
  • Options
    I'm back boys #4 rip to that chaze team I just beat b2 does the trick.
  • Options
    Nice zeta Vader? Or zeta Maul? I have to abandoned the clones. Don't think they will do well even with GK. But have a good team coming that I think will catch the shard off gard. Feb 11 get my GK. Tell then I will just keep wiggsing it up to third lol.
    Still have not decided. Leaning towards Vader. Looking forward to seeing how you do.

unit900000 wrote: »
    I'm back boys #4 rip to that chaze team I just beat b2 does the trick.
    Nice!! B2 is a game changer for all those stupid autobuffs.

• Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    I really should work on B2. My droids dragged me up to 28th yesterday.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I've just stumbled onto this thread, I'm also on this shard. I'm in the UK so my payout is at 6pm GMT but I can't always hit at this time so I tend to do 3 at 1pm GMT and then, if I get chance, an extra attack just before payout. If this causes anyone any problems please let me know. I have a guildmate on this shard and he is in the US at GMT-6 so I stay away from attacking at that time. Saule, your droids are nasty, I've only ever beaten them once thanks to some good RNG so I tend to stay clear of you!
  • Options
    Hi obiwansteel. Welcome. Who is your guild mate. His payout is same as mine so guessing he is a little higher up. Feel free to direct him over here too if he wants to say hi.
  • Options
    My guildmate is LC, he used to be in top 20 but he's dropped below 50 recently. He's on East Coast time I believe. Did you used to run clones? I really enjoyed fighting them, made a nice change to the usual suspects and I did find them quite a challenge. I've started building my clones since they became farmable and they are great fun to play with. Just for your info, I didn't always beat them!
  • Options
    My guildmate is LC, he used to be in top 20 but he's dropped below 50 recently. He's on East Coast time I believe. Did you used to run clones? I really enjoyed fighting them, made a nice change to the usual suspects and I did find them quite a challenge. I've started building my clones since they became farmable and they are great fun to play with. Just for your info, I didn't always beat them!

I have only ran Rex and that is recently cause he can stop the Empire teams easily. Or I should say the ones without B2. But never ran clones myself only just unlocked them all this month from farming. Was thinking about it with my coming GK but going to go a different direction cause I think they might have a hard time vs baze and rebels. I believe hogpanther is the only one running clones in our top 50. If he ever gets some speed on those guys he will much better then. But his team is too slow to be effective. I have been running rebels before it was cool lol. But that will end soon. Can't wait. Wiggs is getting a bit boring.
  • Options
    I ran rebels for a while and it served me well enough. I've always been a fan of the Empire though and Shoretrooper and Tie Pilot have finally made them more viable. I'm running Rex with them just for the cleanse and tenacity up but I need more speed on him (don't we all?). Boba is becoming a real pain. Some of the guys have insane speed on him. My Tie Pilot is no slouch at 227 speed but Boba often goes first.

I'm not really all that bothered about rank, the extra crystals are handy as I'm mostly FTP but Empire are just more fun to play with. At least the matches last a couple of minutes now instead of 30 seconds when it was Wiggs against Wiggs and whoever had the fastest STH won. You're right it was Hogpanther running clones. They are really good fun.

Congrats on your upcoming General Kenobi. Sadly my guild is still not quite capable of taking down Heroic Tank raid. We are getting close though. I'm working on Deathtrooper but he won't be arena ready for a while.

Good luck mate and may the force be with you!
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I've just stumbled onto this thread, I'm also on this shard. I'm in the UK so my payout is at 6pm GMT but I can't always hit at this time so I tend to do 3 at 1pm GMT and then, if I get chance, an extra attack just before payout. If this causes anyone any problems please let me know. I have a guildmate on this shard and he is in the US at GMT-6 so I stay away from attacking at that time. Saule, your droids are nasty, I've only ever beaten them once thanks to some good RNG so I tend to stay clear of you!
    Welcome!! It is great to see another familiar face!

I am glad to hear at least someone has trouble with my droids. They are often a bit weak on defense. :)

I would love to run other squads, but as I too am F2P, I simply cannot make them competitive fast enough. I continue to dream of the day I can run clones or empire.
  • Options
    Saule can you test my team. Not full power yet but curious. When you get a chance no rush.
  • Options
    Saule can you test my team. Not full power yet but curious. When you get a chance no rush.
    Sure! I will keep an eye out after your payout.

• Options
    saule wrote: »
    Sure! I will keep an eye out after your payout.
    Pretty good team. Beat me just barely on first attempt. B2's debuff missed ST, so my team was neutered most of the round. Once Maul's daze wore off your EP, Maul, and Rex died quickly. It came down to Boba vs B2.

On second attempt, I went for Maul first, but he got stealth. Boba killed 88. Then I killed Rex amd EP. Maul dazed a second them, but by then I had just enough HP to take everyone out. It came down to almost full health B2 vs almost dead ST.

Fun team to fight!

• Options
    For funsies, I tried a third time. EP got stealth but not Maul. He died in two shots. Boba and EP got off their aoe's, which was annoying :) However, my guys had enough health to weather the storm and slowly killed your guys with regular attacks. Only JE died.

All in all the debuffs are great, but it seems like your team has too few HP to last long or too little attack power to kill everyone while debuffed.

How does it do against GK teams? Your composition is close to the Zader team I am building.
  • Options
    saule wrote: »
    For funsies, I tried a third time. EP got stealth but not Maul. He died in two shots. Boba and EP got off their aoe's, which was annoying :) However, my guys had enough health to weather the storm and slowly killed your guys with regular attacks. Only JE died.

All in all the debuffs are great, but it seems like your team has too few HP to last long or too little attack power to kill everyone while debuffed.

How does it do against GK teams? Your composition is close to the Zader team I am building.

Lol thanks for the info. I do feel the attack power is a bit low. I think the health will get fixed a bit after I get my guys to G11. I was able to roll DerSchwortz each time I fought him. And tested vs your team too. So attack is good but defense is weak. Was hoping the early EP AOE would give a good advantage but seems I need something to hit hard too. Well see what happens when GK takes Rex's spot on the team.

• SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet xD
  • Hockeyhog36
    46 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Fishing for more shard mates. Don't be shy.
  • Options
    Hey Hockeyhog, I fought your team yesterday and they beat seven bells out of me. Nice work mate, I'll be giving you a wide berth for a while!
  • Hockeyhog36
    46 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Lol thanks. Kind of what I was going for. Now GK is in the line up and boy he is amazing. A way better Rex. Wondering if any of these new Sith will fit in the line up or not.

But feel free to hit me just not during the one hour I push. That is my only request and I will do the same. Whole reason I want to get everyone's payout times.