Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

Replies

• Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    this meta is giving me cancer. god i hate this **** most unfun arena has ever been its sooooo boring and ****. i have a really fun team going instead of boring zaul but sith just **** on this team.

One thing I am curious about ishowthey are going to get a counter for DN. With the ability to kill a guy on the spot thinks like Barriss and Vader are not good anymore. Almost feel they have ruined the meta with DN in. Even a full Rebels team will be junk if Hera dies and the team loses her ability. Really hope they make a good counter that makes DN not good anymore and we can go back to lots of teams instead of two.

vader is not useless vs DN if anything vader is a HUGE counter to DN because vader gives my DN nothing but problems with his ability block. just made a rex team though so i dont think ill have to worry about it as much. i can beat zaul teams but not if they have SA lol.
  • Options
    i feel like im being pulled in by all thes meta sheep. boba and nihilus are both GARBAGE. TFP>boba EP>nihilus. if i just offended any one dont care tired of thes overrated characters lmao and to be fair boba is far more useless then nihilus its just EP brings more to the table then nihilus and isn't useless dog crap after he uses his specials up.
  • Options
    @Hockeyhog01 How are you getting on with the zeta on Nihilus unique? I'm close to equipping another zeta and I'm sorely tempted, is it worth it? My other option would be Savage but he still needs some work to make him arena viable whereas Nihilus is almost gear XI. Let me know if it's worth doing. Cheers.
  • Besteve
    126 posts Member
    Options
    @Hockeyhog01 How are you getting on with the zeta on Nihilus unique? I'm close to equipping another zeta and I'm sorely tempted, is it worth it? My other option would be Savage but he still needs some work to make him arena viable whereas Nihilus is almost gear XI. Let me know if it's worth doing. Cheers.

I can answer. I have zeta on DN, Savage, and Maul. They are all worth it but I'd hold onto it just in case R2 is a game changer.

• Options
    Cheers for the quick reply @Besteve much appreciated mate.
  • Options
    Nice to wish R2 is a game changer but I don't se it.
  • Options
    Don't think any Zeta is a game changer currently as all can be beaten. Still comes down to who has quickest mods. Rex is the anti of this, AI struggles as it goes aoe first, but when taking on Rex he's easy enough just single shotting. I'm holding off my my couple of Zeta for r2 and potential Luke coming
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Thinking of joining the Rex Meta fun.

So far I've got Rex - G10, almost 11
    DN - G10 and 5 starred by the end of the week
    Palp - G11
    Kenobi - G11
    Zsavage - G10

Reckon it's a good jump from my Maul team or any suggestions for a different tactic/set up? I can manage too 20 at payout nearly every day with zMaul but would like to try a change.
  • Options
    @Keldo Are we on the same payout of 7pm BST? If not I'd appreciate it if you didn't attack me in the run up to payout. Missed out on a shot at top 10 today. Thanks
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    We are on the same payout @ObiWanSteel . Wouldn't have took a shot at your team if I'd have known.
  • Options
    No worries Keldo. For some reason I thought you were on US time. Looks like we messed each other up today! I'll avoid you in future mate.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    No worries Keldo. For some reason I thought you were on US time. Looks like we messed each other up today! I'll avoid you in future mate.

Yeah seems we did. I was about 30 seconds away from taking a run at 10th spot and it refreshed and I was 16th. :D
  • Options
    Ha ha, I bet we both said exactly the same thing! It would be censored on here ;)
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Ha ha, I bet we both said exactly the same thing! It would be censored on here ;)

Nice push tonight. I sat 4th for a while then kicked to 12th at the last minutes.
  • Options
    Thanks mate. I saw you on the way up. My last battle was a bit dicey but Zavage saved the day. I'm glad I decided to go with him, he's a beast. Very nearly gear XI now. Did you try Attero since he added R2? I was going to but someone was battling him at the time.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks mate. I saw you on the way up. My last battle was a bit dicey but Zavage saved the day. I'm glad I decided to go with him, he's a beast. Very nearly gear XI now. Did you try Attero since he added R2? I was going to but someone was battling him at the time.

Nah I steered clear. Managed to dodge him all the way up. I like my zSavage. He soaks up some damage and debuffs Nihilus and Palp while he's at it. Defo not upset throwing a Zeta on him.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    Options
    zavage is easily the hardest character in the game to kill you dont want to focus him first but at the same time if he is the last alive he will just keep debuffing himself and healing.
  • Options
    Zavage is hard to kill, but if you have nihalus, I just dodge him till end and he's easy to take out. He's just so slow till that point. I tried going against r2 yesterday, was a nightmare, however, mods were also mega quick which didn't help
  • Options
    I went up against an R2 team yesterday too and it wasn't fun. Bad RNG though. I went first and stunned everyone except Rex - typical! If I'd stunned him or if Maul gone first it would have been a different story. Anyway, I've had fun with Maul but it's coming time to move on. I'm leaning towards DN lead with all the Rex teams out there but I'm going to need at least another 30 speed on SA if I'm going to stand a chance. Will take some time to get that together.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    3rd today. Can't complain about that at all.

@Bawbag1210 what's your payout time?
  • Options
    Nice one Keldo. I very nearly took fifth against a Rex team. It got down to my Nihilus against his Palp, I only needed to land a basic attack and the b**** dodged it! Talk about bad RNG, I nearly lost my phone to the wall!
  • Options
    Grats on 5th @Keldo I was in 8th and the only top 5 team I knew I could beat was you so I stayed where I was. I'm pretty happy with top ten anyway considering all the Rex teams in our shard. Should be getting Kenobi tonight but I'm a long way from getting him arena ready.
  • Options
    i have really been bullying thes first order teams makes me feel bad but the easy wins are less stressful on me though.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Grats on 5th @Keldo I was in 8th and the only top 5 team I knew I could beat was you so I stayed where I was. I'm pretty happy with top ten anyway considering all the Rex teams in our shard. Should be getting Kenobi tonight but I'm a long way from getting him arena ready.

Same. Anything above 10th these last few days has been a bonus. Spending all my crystals on holo projectors for R2 has left me with not a lot in reserve.

Made a late run yesterday so struggled to get there.
  • Options
    Really happy with 3rd place today. RNGesus was definitely on my side.
  • Options
    My payout time is 7pm, UK time
  • Options
    I thought so @Bawbag1210 I've seen you moving up at the same time as me so I don't attack you - not that I have much chance against your team ;)
  • Options
    Some days I don't drop, yesterday I was at 3 at 4.30, and 22 at 5. Ended up having to use Chrystals to get back into top10!! Should have 7* gk and chirrut in less than 2 weeks so that might stop the drop a little.
  • Options
    Apologies to anyone I have hit in the last hour. Somehow I got completely confused and did everything an hour early. What an ****! Sorry @Aether if I messed with your payout, that won't happen again. I can't believe I thought it was 7 o'clock.
  • Options
    Hmm I will try and update the front page to get all the payout times listed. Also I can look in getting a discord channel made for us on the TS/Republic discord if you all are interested.