Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

12345679Next

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for sniping me out of 3rd @Bawbag1210 Why didn't you go for first as he's on a different payout to us? Thought the whole point of this thread was to collaborate to a certain extent. Enjoy your extra 50 crystals, I'll remember.
  • Options
    I took out erihas in 4th and aether who was in 3rd. I'm happy to do a bit of working together but hard without line as don't know who's on each day. Also jv and derschwatz have the same uk payout as every day with 7mins to go they take each other on, it's a lock out, so no way to actually take them on. I try them first
  • Options
    That's strange. I was locked out from 650pm and kept refreshing. You were in 4th then with 30 seconds to go we switched places. JV is an hour later than us for payout. Anyway, I'm not that bothered for 50 crystals as long as it wasn't deliberate.
  • Options
    For anyone interested, I've set up a line group for the arena folks, lot more immediate than on here, just add me, bawbag1210
  • Options
    Hey all,

just stumbled across this and ive been looking for a while - have we got a shard chat at all? ive been pushing and made it to 19th today after gearing CLS to 12 and ZHSRaid to gear 11.

Im UK payout time and although im not top 10 i would to chat with you guys :)
  • Options
    Hey guys
    I'm looking for Jake's tysken. Have you guys managed to find him? I'm on the same ship shard with him.
  • Options
    He's not in our shard chat mate, we never found a way to get in touch.
  • Options
    Hi I've been in the top 50 on our shard for 6 months starting to push into top 20 again and have been recommend by my guild to get imtouch with you guys (didn't realise this was a thing)

I'm on discord if there is a chat?
  • Options
    @Falch666 Send me a friend request on Discord at ObiWanSteel#5716 and I'll invite you to our server.
  • Options
    @Falch666 Send me a friend request on Discord at ObiWanSteel#5716 and I'll invite you to our server.

sent a friend req I been wooping butt lately.