Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

Replies

• Options
    I'm on Discord so that would work for me.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Works for me too.

Dropped zSavage. Brought in R2 now he's Gear x. Seems to be working ok for me now.
  • Options
    That's interesting @Keldo Let us know how he works out in the long term. I'm gearing him up next to replace Nebit in my HAAT droid squad but wasn't planning on using him in arena as I didn't think he'd really help my sith team. What speed have you got him at?
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    I've got him at around 207 I think @ObiWanSteel. ZSavage was good for cleansing my Nihilus and Palp and he was a pain to kill but I drop like a stone on defence so he can't be that hard to kill in the long run.

Thinking I may try him in P2 of the HaaT with my clones too.
  • Options
    When is attero payout any one know. Everyone hit him as much as possible.
  • Options
    G'day Shardies! I thought I'd look you guys up now that I'm finishing up amongst you all-stars. There's only a few of you I can match it with, so my apologies to those I've singled out.

I'm in Melbourne in a mostly Aussie guild and my pay out time is 5pm AEST which is 7am UTC. I'd guessed most of you are US/UK/Europe as you're pretty quiet during my day time but beat me down every night. Is there anybody else with a pay out around my time?

• Options
    Welcome arrikhan to the group glad to see a new face. I believe right now you are the only Aussie in here so far.
  • ObiWanSteel
    239 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hey @Arrikhan Nice to see you on here. I'm currently 7pm UTC so no clash there. Don't be so modest, your team can be a handful.
  • Options
    Or line?
  • Options
    I'm on Line too so either would suit me.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone know dershwortz payout time? I took 1st from him but hopefully didn't kick him if his payout is UK time. I think @Johntra_Volta is uk time and DerShwortz took 1st from him before I got in.
  • Options
    JV is not UK
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    JV is not UK

Ahhh. Was sure you were for some reason.
  • Options
    Keldo wrote: »
    JV is not UK

Ahhh. Was sure you were for some reason.

I'm not JV i'm his slave who plays for him
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Well your doing a great job :D
  • Hockeyhog01
    25 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Never seen dershwortz on these forums but he always takes 1st around noon my time and that lines up with I believe 7:00 in Germany but I have never done the math just assumed based on his name Der German for "The" Shwortz. That has always been my guess but the key to him is to leave him in top 5 and stay out of the two spot cause he sits there. Unless John is there then he sits in 3-5. Other odd thing I only know because he use to hit me in the one spot during my pay hour he dose one attack at 6:30pm mountain time like clock work. I assume that is when he wakes up. That is your scouting report on DerShwortz lol.
  • Options
    He's not German
  • Johntra_Volta
    47 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Keldo wrote: »
    Well your doing a great job :D

Ma mastar said: lets be friends but dont attack him...
    xD
  • Options
    Jv and Schwartz must both be uk payout. Try and take on either with less that 7.5mins left and they are in a battle, against each other.
  • Options
    Bawbag1210 wrote: »
    Jv and Schwartz must both be uk payout. Try and take on either with less that 7.5mins left and they are in a battle, against each other.

I'm global payout ;)
  • Options

I'm global payout ;)

What does that mean? You just keep fighting all day?
  • Options

I'm global payout ;)

What does that mean? You just keep fighting all day?

Nah i already wrote my payout time but pol cant read and about 'fighting all day' if i would incould
  • Options
    I don't have the patience to scroll through 8 pages worth to find your payout time but since you're not on same payout as me it doesn't really matter as I only battle for the hour leading up to 7pm BST except when I can't tell the time like the other day.
  • Johntra_Volta
    47 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    And i will not write it on every page, my payout time.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    @Bawbag1210 I locked us out in a battle for 3rd and 4th ;)
  • Options
    Yup, had to make do with 5th. Got up to second at 630pm but DerSchwortz came and took it back off me. Ah well, nice to know I can beat him anyway.
  • Options
    I did wonder, seemed I wasn't able to get in. Happy to return the favour, Next time. What's with jv and the cryptic message? You gonna change your name to symbol as well? Oooooh mysterious!!
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Best way to assure you can't be attacked right in payout. I'd have done the same for you @ObiWanSteel if you were above me. Quite happy with 4th today considering I started the day at 34th.
  • Options
    No worries Keldo. I'm happy with top 20 these days anyway but always nice to try for top 5.
  • Options
    Any of folks on here needing a new home, got a couple of spaces come free over last few days, slim pickings these days with so many guilds