Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

Replies

• Options
    Nice work on the ZQGJ team john. Fun to fight.
  • Options
    You going to zeta yoda too?
  • Options
    Idk. Got my 4-th zeta yesterday so i gave Qgj the third. Probably Nihilus
  • Options
    Lol thanks. Kind of what I was going for. Now GK is in the line up and boy he is amazing. A way better Rex. Wondering if any of these new Sith will fit in the line up or not.

But feel free to hit me just not during the one hour I push. That is my only request and I will do the same. Whole reason I want to get everyone's payout times.
    That 20% evasion kills me. It makes fighting you toon a complete act of RNGness. Still, I think it is a great combination. The Barriss/GK combo continues to be annoying and not fun to play.

• Options
    Hmmm evasion must be an AI thing cause my guys barley evade in my fights. Been trying to move Der out of the top spot for you guys since I rarely see him moved near our payout times. Boba fett about sniped mt the other day for no reason. I figured his payout is EST so not sure his deal with attacking me in the last five mins of my time. Left me two mins to run over his team. It is so weak compared to Johns ZQGJ. Don't even need B2 lol

Yeah I refuse to use Barriss she is so boring in my book. Really liking DN so when we all unlock him tomorrow night I might have to gear him up and slip him in. Not sure where lol. Will take a while to get some of the gear but looks easy compared to some guys. How is the GK farming going in the boot? Well on your way.
  • Options
    Hmmm evasion must be an AI thing cause my guys barley evade in my fights. Been trying to move Der out of the top spot for you guys since I rarely see him moved near our payout times. Boba fett about sniped mt the other day for no reason. I figured his payout is EST so not sure his deal with attacking me in the last five mins of my time. Left me two mins to run over his team. It is so weak compared to Johns ZQGJ. Don't even need B2 lol

Yeah I refuse to use Barriss she is so boring in my book. Really liking DN so when we all unlock him tomorrow night I might have to gear him up and slip him in. Not sure where lol. Will take a while to get some of the gear but looks easy compared to some guys. How is the GK farming going in the boot? Well on your way.
    Thanks for moving Der! I was wondering why that was. I can kill him maybe 30% of the time, but sometimes I don't have the time.

I am about half way to GK. But honestly, I am more interested in Zader and seeing what I can do with a Sith team. As you know, it is slow going. Right now I am planning on a base of Zader, Maul, Palp from there I am not sure who I want. Dooku, Sidious, Savage, Wiggs, BF, ITP, and 88 all have potential. And then there are all the new sith...siths...seeth?

• Options
    I also noticed the oddly timed movement from Boba. I don't know what his deal was either.
  • Options
    Middle ground of the shard has got some really good teams in it. I seen @unit900000 down near me. My droids took a hell of a beating the last couple days. Went from 28th all the way to 102nd.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    LOL i could of been #10 today but my magamtrooper dodged anys TFPs AOE funny how this game works (and irritating). my magmatrooper laughs at fast TFPs they hit me with AOE and magma gets TM and uses his AOE TM removal witch gives me the advantage hes how i got to 15th today. i have been struggling just to get top 20 and a lot of times i dont make it but magma is a game changer. hopefully he will serve me well (and stops dodging LOL).
  • Options
    Hey y'all Besteve here. My layout is 6pm cst. I only attack between 5 and 6 cst
  • Options
    Besteve wrote: »
    Hey y'all Besteve here. My layout is 6pm cst. I only attack between 5 and 6 cst

welcome Besteve to the party. Just so you know you share a payout time with Saule and unit900000 if you get to the #1 spot. I see you in the top ten so matter of days. I see you are running the popular Zader team. How is it working for ya?
  • Options
    Hey Hockey and others. So I case y'all are wondering I don't care about P1 of course if I can get it I'll try. My goal is top 10 that keep someme getting over 400 crystals a day which is what I spend. Zader was fun at first but it's rinse repeat on every fight. Just farming to get more speed. Hockey on my throw away fight I used against you did better than I thought. Still lost don't have the right exp agains GK.
  • Options
    Hey Besteve, nice to see you. I'm on 6pm GMT so we should be able to keep out of each others way. I just tried battling Johntra. Never again! It was the single most humiliating defeat I've ever faced lol. Even worse than hard 9B. Awesome team mate, I've sent you an ally request on the off chance you have room.
  • Options
    Resend out of instinct I think I rejected
  • Options
    I will @Besteve thanks. @Hockeyhog36 thanks for your ally slot man. I've just borrowed your Maul with my Palp, Vader, Sid & Dooku and oh my word was that fun. I'm so annoyed I never bothered with Maul, I've got to rectify that, he is amazing.
  • Options
    Of course have fun with him lol. Did a little rework on the team. Feel it might be stronger now lol. You going to go Zader as well with that magma trooper? Will get crazy TM with a team like that.
  • Options
    Getting my Zader tomorrow then I'm aiming for Zidious. He is gear XI now and I'm loving him and Dooku since the buff. The new event was great fun, had to swap mods from TFP to Savage for the bonus tier but I 3 starred it in the end. Just the right difficulty I thought and so nice to let the Sith shine.
  • Options
    I'm undecided on Magma Trooper. He needs 60 holo projectors for next gear level, is he worth it?
  • Options
    I'm undecided on Magma Trooper. He needs 60 holo projectors for next gear level, is he worth it?

As much as I'm going to regret trying to get others to use my secret weapon magmatrooper is just a god right now he is definitely worth it he's the reason I'm able to climb the ranks again.

Opponents TFP gos then he gains a bunch of TM then he uses his AOE TM removal. Magma will be a beast as long as TFP is all over the place he is definitely worth it. Mine works great at g9 level 80 you can check him out if you want to see his mods.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip @unit900000 I'll give him a go. I'll just buy the holo projectors every time I see them and I'll check out your mods. Good of you to share your tactics buddy, I appreciate it and I promise not to use them against you!
  • Options
    a problem im having with magma is vader leads. if TFP reduces magmas turn meter he wont get to go and im having a problem with jaidens team. i have beat it before but its not easy tfp gos and if he reduces magmas turn meter his boba gos next and then his death trooper witch increases all my cooldowns by 1 thus making magma useless. i just fought him and i only got in 1 or 2 attacks and he completely destroyed me i could do nothing.
  • Options
    @SeeeD would really appreciate it if you would not attack me during my payout hour. 7-8 est.
  • Options
    Dace Joy attacked me like 5 times today. I hit him back three times but it was over multiple hours he attacked me. Does anyone have a problem with this guy? I mean I think I'll have shore g10 in a few days and he won't be able to beat me then just could use a little help from anyone out there. As I said I attack between 5-6 central and only want top then for that moment.
  • Options
    No he is not on here so he has no idea when your payout is. I believe his is EST but not 100% sure. Also it being Saturday you will get attacked lots for the guild challenges.
  • Options
    I've had Dace Joy attack me in my run up to payout and I'm on GMT so I just assumed he was on the same payout. I even accepted an ally request from him in the hopes he might leave me alone. Maybe he just doesn't like losing. Switched to my Zader team yesterday and I'm loving it when RNG is on your side. My first attempt I didn't take a single shot. I've not lost on offense yet but they must be poor on defence as I seem to have dropped a little faster overnight than usual but I'm hoping that's just down to the fact that it was PvP guild activities day. @unit900000 thanks for the tip on Magma trooper, tried him in Galactic War and he's really good, not arena ready yet but I am working on him. I still can't solo the rancor raid though. 3 of my guildmates keep doing it and my team is identical to theirs but faster, more potent and higher gear in some cases. They did it on auto whereas I did mine manually, maybe that's where I'm going wrong! Anyway I don't regret the zeta, he is enormous fun and made the recent event a cakewalk.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I am taking a break/maybe retiring from the game. The grind factor has started outweighing the fun factor for me. I may check in from time to time. Best of luck in the future!!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that @saule I know this game can be a bit of a chore sometimes but when RNG is in your favour it can still be huge fun. I was in your position recently having become so frustrated that we couldn't get our guild up to heroic tank standard. I left my guild last week (I was an officer and had been with them from the start) and a bunch of my friends came with me, we merged with another guild and smashed our first heroic tank that night. We have done another since and our next is up tomorrow. Our new guildmates are absolutely brilliant and morale is now extremely high. I've gone from being on the verge of quitting for good to being more excited about the game than I have been in many months. If it's down to you being unhappy in your guild I could try and get a spot open for you, we have an alt in our guild just for the raid tickets so we could accommodate you I'm sure but we are UK based so raid times might not suit you. If you are interested drop me a line or post on here. I'd be really sorry to see you go even though your droids have beaten me up more times than I care to remember! If you have made your mind up though I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure and best of luck for the future. PS can I have your droids please, they are way better than mine ;)
  • Options
    saule wrote: »
    Hey guys, I am taking a break/maybe retiring from the game. The grind factor has started outweighing the fun factor for me. I may check in from time to time. Best of luck in the future!!!

that sucks man hope you come back but best of luck to you.
  • Options
    @saule Awe man that stinks but I truly understand. I wish you the best of luck and thank you for helping me get this chat started. If you come back and need a home find me in TeamSkunk I will make a spot for ya.
  • Options
    Looking for a bit of advice. My current Sith are Maul (G9 5 star) Palp (G11) Sid and savage (g10) Vader (G9 6star) just needing that dam droid caller for 10 and Nihilus (g8)

My droids can currently keep me top 35 to 75 although I've managed to drag them up into the top 25 for brief spells so the question is is it worthwhile sticking a Zeta on Maul or Vader and changing my Arena team? I'm buying shards to level up Vader and Maul for the heroic tank but not sure if I should change my Arena team?