KNOWN ISSUES AND TOPICS - 1/4/2016

Replies

• Options
    @EA_Jesse

Characters with ability upgrades that give them "cooldown -1" randomly do not take effect. Today, for example, my Barris' heal has gone from 4 turns back up to 5 turns. Same with my other characters whose cooldowns also fluctuate.
  • Options
    Ilza wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse - The GW display bug where it shows double tokens sometimes. This gets posted about every single day.
    Also, I discovered today that it's not just tokens where this happens. I had a couple of fights where I was shown two Tier 3 ability mats in the reward list but received only one. I have never seen two of those in one chest before, and it was doing the double-token thing today, so assuming it's the same deal.

Just to clarify, it doesn't seem like this is double tokens but that the game holds the memory of a previous chest in GW from an earlier date and includes the old content as well as the new. These can also stack for multiple days (I know I've had rewards from 3 days in the same chest, maybe even 4 days at one occasion).

I noticed this from when I got the same Darth Maul shard from chest 10 3 days in a row and both extra days was like "Awesome, another Maul shard!", for a few seconds before I realized this was the display bug at work.

So when are u guys gonna make his shard available more than just through data cards. U guys offer up shards for every char except him. I use him as a leader because makes my sith team work great
  • Options
    KK2388 wrote: »
    Has anyone else experienced this...my game says I have 3+ upgrades but there isn't anything to do in my character menu. I don't know what else to do. Please help if you've experienced this before

Yesss mine says the same thing.. i hope some one reads this and fixes the issue
  • Options
    Tchiapet wrote: »
    Oops forgot one other thing.

Healing immunity should mean character cannot gain HP by any means. There is a common healer Chr who can heal through immunity. I don't care if the healers ability includes a HP leveling, if a character has healing immunity, hp do not go up until debuff is gone.

Yesss ive witness this!! I hope someone reads this and fixes the issue
  • Options
    Ackbar is not removing heal block in the squad arena. I lost a battle I could have won because of this issue. Please fix Ackbar.
  • Options
    I've seen Nightsister Initate apply buff immunity to Kylo Ren, but that hasn't stopped Kylo from activating his retribution buff. The buff immunity does block other buffs.
  • Options
    Dooku - Level 7 Hindering Press: Multi-attack no where near 50%...more like 5%.
  • Options
    I have a weird bug with AGI Challenge Tier III. It may actually apply to the other tiers as well but I haven't ran them in awhile.

The game always defaults to Jedi Consular as the leader for the squad. I've completed it with numerous other leads and in all of the other challenges it saves who I used last. For some odd reason this particular challenge always sets JC as lead.
  • Options
    They should stop doubling the amount of crystals they ask for every time we fresh our energy
  • Options
    We should be able to receive ally points everytime our characters are being used
  • Options
    Ackbar is not removing heal block in the squad arena. I lost a battle I could have won because of this issue. Please fix Ackbar.

Similarly, night sister acolyte's second ability, "sacrificial magicks" is supposed to remove all team debuffs on a finishing blow. It removes all except healing immunity.

Just discovered this one. With your Ackbar's failure to remove, I'm thinking it's a problem with how heal block/immunity is coded as a debuff.
  • Options
    RafaelSD wrote: »
    Idk if it has already been reported, but Jedi Consular's Jedi Healing lvl 6 upgrade isn't working, it is supposed to reduce the cooldown by 1 turn but nothing happens at all.
    It reduces it from 3 turns to 2 on cool down. I noticed immediately after getting the upgrade, and it continues to work for me.

• BattleIsle
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    If there are any other issues or topics I missed that you feel should be on this list please reply with them on this thread.

Missing scrollbars/scroll-indicators in Ability upgrades, Character description, Gear upgrades, etc.

P.S.: I can understand that issue on a display size of an smartphone, but it makes no sense on a tablet.

Environment:
    Software: GOH Version 0.2.10
    System: iOS 9.2.1
    Hardware: iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S

Sample:
    KW8UdkR.jpg
    Post edited by BattleIsle on
  • Options
    When upgrading my characters attacks and abilities, I am being forced to collect ridiculous amounts of materials (green and blue ability material) before the option to upgrade that ability becomes available with no notifier that I require a higher lvl etc. on some abilities I see a (you must me lvl 70 to unlock etc) but these do not display that. (I am lvl 63 and have most of my chars at gear lvl 8 just for reference)

For example it is currently displaying on my savage oppress - 7 star lvl63 gear 8 - to upgrade staggering blow to lvl 6 - 177/10 and 41/9 on a ability upgrade but the money button to craft is dimmed out. I obviously have far more material than required and ample money, Now you might assume well your not at a high enough level. Once I take the blue material to 50/9 it will activate. I.e. It wants me to have many multiples more than the required upgrade amount displayed.

This seems super buggy or their should be some explanation on how much of a multiple I need to collect as I'm always guessing on how much to collect to upgrade an ability.
  • Options
    Something I noticed, but cant really confirm. Worth checking on. If Kylo Ren is below 50% HP at the start of a new GW battle he does not seem to get his bonus damage to his last ability.
  • Options
    Imothrell wrote: »
    RafaelSD wrote: »
    Idk if it has already been reported, but Jedi Consular's Jedi Healing lvl 6 upgrade isn't working, it is supposed to reduce the cooldown by 1 turn but nothing happens at all.
    It reduces it from 3 turns to 2 on cool down. I noticed immediately after getting the upgrade, and it continues to work for me.

Glad it worked for you many others are reporting it is not working. Also not working is the Level 3 cooldown - 1, it is supposed to reduce it by -1 and instead it goes UP +1! Many people have reported this I started a new thread about it here which points to other threads where people are reporting the same thing: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8035/known-big-ongoing-cooldown-issue-ruins-jedi-consular-and-others-fix-please#latest

Also, it seems ANY upgrade for any character where the cooldown is supposed to reduce by -1 is not working correctly in many cases, as the reports would indicate.
  • Options
    SinnerWill wrote: »
    Hate to duplicate post, but want to make sure mods see this (since i recanted and said it wasn't happening in the earlier post).

Ewok Elder is ignoring healing immunity (placed by Darth Sideous) when healing themselves and other ewok elder allies..and maybe all allies (I swear i had immunity on teebo and he was healed) . Not sure if it's always this way, but it does happen on dark side normal 6-D (battle 3/3).

@ALotCoolerIfUDid, Ewok Elder's heal is working as intended as far as I'm aware. It's not just a heal, it does 3 things (cleanses debuffs, revives at a chance, and heals). The heal first removes debuffs (which is what healing immunity is), then heals. So, healing immunity gets removed, then the heal comes.

SinnerWill.....thanks, looks like you are right...It looks like this issue is only fallout of an existing/known issue of Ewok Elder not always debuffing correctly.....so sometimes the heal immunity buff is removed and the character is healed...and sometimes the heal immunity buff is not removed and the character is healed. So it appears to be ignoring heal immunity when the actual issue is that the heal immunity is not being removed (so it looks like it's being ignored).

At least i'm not going crazy...it seemed to work sometimes and not others, and this explains it. And nice to know Ewok Elder debuffs before the heal...that might make him more useful...if i can ever get him high enough to be any use.
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone else here has had this problem but when I am playing and leave for a second. When I come back it takes me back to level 1 of the game. The next I come back to the game I am right back where I left off.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse Ive been having an issue where I am getting shards from squad cantina battales (at least, as displayed on the victory screen or loot screen for sim) but they dont seem to add to my inventory, or total shard count.

Ive gotten at least 4 shards if not more since the reset, yet they have not added.
    The mission I was playing was 3- Battle A (Jedi Consular Shards)
    What is going on?

ALSO! Is there any update on the issues with people not receiving their shards when purchasng chromium packs and getting multiple drops for the same character (ex: getting 2X10 shard drops for Qui gon in a 8 pack, but only having 10 shards actually add to your inventory)
    I honestly want to purchase packs, yet i dont want to be losing shards in the process. This issue has been going on for a while and there has seemingly been no progress. I am just curious what is happening.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Here is someone else who is getting burned on a Cooldown -1 not happening:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8384/barriss-offee-ability-force-healer-at-level-6-cool-down-1-not-activated#latest

I double checked the starting Cooldown for Jedi C's Healing ability (posted about it above) and it appears to be 4. I am pretty sure it STARTED at 3, which was a bug itself and I seen other people saying they seen the same thing. When doing the 3rd upgrade it is supposed to go from 4 => 3, but instead mine went from 3 => 4!!!!! OUCH that hurt, really sets him back I hope this can be fixed.

Also today I upgraded Chewies Leader ability where it is supposed to go from 20% defense to 30% defense, IT DID NOT. It is still at 20% :(
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    If there are any other issues or topics I missed that you feel should be on this list please reply with them on this thread.
    Since the last update, the Galactic War paring serves invincible opponents.
  • EonSink007
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse

Hi everyone, I don't really know if someone had already posted it about the next issue, but I'm doing it now.

My main team is a Droid Team with HK-47 (leader), IG-88, IG-86, Poggle the Lesser and Old Daka (all level 65 and geared at level VIII, the firsts 3 with 7* and the last 2 with 6*). The issue is in Poggle, his unique ability 'Metal Hive' (level 6) it's supposed to give him 6% of evasion from every droid ally alive and gain 25% of Turn Meter every time he evade an attack.

Well, I noticed from a while that every time Poggle evades an attack it doesn't fill the Turn Meter, someone told me that's happening because I haven't droids in my team... And ok, you can see how many I have, also I don't know if its because the stats but the times that Poggle evades doesn't match with the 18% plus in evasion.

At last, in the character description of IG-88, 'he' is supposedly an evader... But most of times he doesn't evades hahaha...

I hope this can be fix, having a good abilities and cannot be use properly is awful...

I'm playing in Android.
    Thanks a lot. :)
  • Options
    Owben wrote: »
    When upgrading my characters attacks and abilities, I am being forced to collect ridiculous amounts of materials (green and blue ability material) before the option to upgrade that ability becomes available with no notifier that I require a higher lvl etc. on some abilities I see a (you must me lvl 70 to unlock etc) but these do not display that. (I am lvl 63 and have most of my chars at gear lvl 8 just for reference)

For example it is currently displaying on my savage oppress - 7 star lvl63 gear 8 - to upgrade staggering blow to lvl 6 - 177/10 and 41/9 on a ability upgrade but the money button to craft is dimmed out. I obviously have far more material than required and ample money, Now you might assume well your not at a high enough level. Once I take the blue material to 50/9 it will activate. I.e. It wants me to have many multiples more than the required upgrade amount displayed.

This seems super buggy or their should be some explanation on how much of a multiple I need to collect as I'm always guessing on how much to collect to upgrade an ability.

There are purple mats as well, you need to scroll down in that little window. There's no multiplier. Fun fact, asajj ventress has 5 abilities! You have to scroll down to find it and level it.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    klay wrote: »
    Bariss offee is able to heal characters even when they have healing immunity inflicted upon them. However, I have noticed she will not heal herself when afflicted with healing immunity. It's pretty annoying because it completely defeats the purpose of having that status affliction if it is simply ignored by her.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet.

Bariss Offee evens out everyone's hp and then heals. If they have healing immunity on, their hp will still get equilized but they won't get the heal. Ewalk Elder can heal even if they have healing immunity, and removes debuffs. He is a very good healer to use in any situation.
  • Xeox
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Counter attack and stun being removed due to end of turn mechanics

Say any character attacks my Aayla, Aayla counter attacks and gets a crit therefor stuns, the stun is instantly removed because of the procedure and working of stun

Example

Sid's turn starts
    Sid attacks Aayla
    Aayla counters and scores a critical hit
    The crit procs a stun
    The stun lands and is shown to stun
    Sid's turn ends
    Stun is removed because it is removed at the end of a characters turn

This seems to stem from the procedure or the stun being removed at the end of a characters turn and Sid's turn not ending until after the counter attack and stun is placed

I am missing a valid stun that would change battles a lot due to is miscoding of attack sequence

And no the stun is not being resisted, it registers and stun then is instantly removed

Needs to be addressed as this can be a game changer if that stun stuck
  • Options
    I just faced an arena match with the following characters:
    Count Dooku
    Old Daka
    Genosian Soldier
    Darth Sidious
    Captain Phasma

I got to use 3 abilities and then sat there as the other team used abilities until my whole team was dead. I would say about 11-14 in a row. I'm hoping this is NOT intentional and can't see myself ever playing a game that allows this.
  • Options
    Xeox wrote: »
    Counter attack and stun being removed due to end of turn mechanics

Say any character attacks my Aayla, Aayla counter attacks and gets a crit therefor stuns, the stun is instantly removed because of the procedure and working of stun

Example

Sid's turn starts
    Sid attacks Aayla
    Aayla counters and scores a critical hit
    The crit procs a stun
    The stun lands and is shown to stun
    Sid's turn ends
    Stun is removed because it is removed at the end of a characters turn

This seems to stem from the procedure or the stun being removed at the end of a characters turn and Sid's turn not ending until after the counter attack and stun is placed

I am missing a valid stun that would change battles a lot due to is miscoding of attack sequence

And no the stun is not being resisted, it registers and stun then is instantly removed

Needs to be addressed as this can be a game changer if that stun stuck

Yep I noticed this happening as well
  • Options
    Very new bug since the QGJ update. When in GW, attempting to refresh the shipments no longer works. I have close to 2k GW tokens but it indicates i do not hahe enough and takes me to the the page where you can buy crystals. All i wanna do is promot phasma bruh
  • Options
    Will asajj's rampage ability be addressed
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Bunch of garbage. I did not get my shards from an 8x pack and told by support to wait a week or two to see if they show up. I asked for my crystals back and was told they will escalate it and I should see an email in 3-7 days. Support is a joke and I want my shards/characters I should have gotten from the 8x Chromium pack a lot sooner than hopefully in a couple of weeks.