SLC : Library [Game Improvements]

Prev13
Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited October 2016
Small Life Changes For A Better Game
245avqp.jpg

The threads here are idea's to improve Galaxy Of Heroes in one way or another. Star Wars has a fan base like no other and a passionate one at that.

Make sure to check back now and then as i intend to keep this updated as new ones are made.

SLC : General Improvements [45/45]
Small Life Changes 1-5
Small Life Changes 6-10
Small life Changes 11-15
Small Life Changes 16-20
Small Life Changes 21-25
Small Life Changes 26-30
Small Life Changes 31-35
Small Life Changes 36-40
Small Life Changes 41-45

SLC : New Heroes [2/2]

SLC : Misrepresented Heroes [4/4]
SLC : Interesting Threads [2/2]
Special Thanks To :

My guild ANZGC for helping to create these and giving feedback.

@Wholf for helping with Misrepresented Heroes and creating the best overhaul bases.

Loyal forum users supporting the series "we are Legion for we are many".

"Annnd here we go!"
fdugkl.jpg
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Just a thread to gather votes and feedback on each topic
  • Options
    You've put a huge amount of thought and detail into these, I hope someone "up there" is listening.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    You've put a huge amount of thought and detail into these, I hope someone "up there" is listening.

Something tells me they are :), just collecting feedback and votes now on each set. The more i have the more it helps them.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Very interesting reading, thank you for the effort of putting it all together!
    Res non verba
  • Options
    Bora wrote: »
    Very interesting reading, thank you for the effort of putting it all together!

Thanks Bora, i hope atleast some of the ideas are up your alley.
  • Options
    Great job. I always read your posts and agree with (almost) everything. I have one to add: Small life change: In the guild currency shop, do at least one of these these things:

"Sticky" the guild shop only characters (GamGuard, JE, Dengar).

Remove at least one character that has a cantina node (Luke, IGD, Snowtrooper).

Only have characters in the rotation that are exclusive or have only hard nodes to farm (Rey, FOST, FOTP, Veers, etc).

Add another "natural" rotation.

Reduce the crystal refresh cost to 15 like the mod shop.
  • Capt_Conch
    93 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    There is not one idea in any of your posts that I do not agree with on some level. Apologies if i have failed to vote yes to any of them.

This game and the franchise itself are one of the few world wide phenomenons that can produce a solidarity among its fans that cannot be matched by anything.

Your effort to lead us and the time spent on all of your posts serves only to prove how much we, as players, care about the game. Whether we have spent to your level or mine or nothing at all, everyone benefits if the developers listen to us, and consider the suggestions you have made and the ones so many others have made.

Well done!
  • Options
    CG would be fools not to read this thread!
  • Options
    Great work mofojoker!
  • Options
    Making sure this stays at the top. Op has done way too much work on this for us to ignore it.
  • Options
    So..when do they plan to hire you? CG could use someone with your passion.
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    Ewakawaka wrote: »
    Great job. I always read your posts and agree with (almost) everything. I have one to add: Small life change: In the guild currency shop, do at least one of these these things:

"Sticky" the guild shop only characters (GamGuard, JE, Dengar).

Remove at least one character that has a cantina node (Luke, IGD, Snowtrooper).

Only have characters in the rotation that are exclusive or have only hard nodes to farm (Rey, FOST, FOTP, Veers, etc).

Add another "natural" rotation.

Reduce the crystal refresh cost to 15 like the mod shop.

I can definitely do one up, got a few planned at the moment. With any luck they will consider it. Still trying to max JE and Dengar.. don't see them much.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    VERY well thought out. The slider for Arena would help PROFUSELY. That is one of the most ANNOYING things right now for me the way it's set up currently.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    +42

As always Mofojokers 1992 you make eloquent threads and subject material is spot on...your input is not biased and provides positive change.

I am proud to have you playing and hope devs are paying attention...

I am staring this thread and will keep commenting to keep it alive and at top of board!
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    +42

As always Mofojokers 1992 you make eloquent threads and subject material is spot on...your input is not biased and provides positive change.

I am proud to have you playing and hope devs are paying attention...

I am staring this thread and will keep commenting to keep it alive and at top of board!

Even if the Devs do not care for the ideas, just having comments like yours makes it all the worthwhile. Some people think I'm a biased spender. But far from it if anything the balance between p2p,f2p and small spenders is covered in most threads.

All threads consider each other and are not separate but a large improvement broken into bits. Working on 26-30 now just collecting feedback from guildies.

Thanks @Loose_Lee I'll keep on doing better.
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    VERY well thought out. The slider for Arena would help PROFUSELY. That is one of the most ANNOYING things right now for me the way it's set up currently.

100% for me i cannot stand this unexpected grind.
  • Options

:D
    Why hire , when they have a dedicated fan base to tap into.

They only need to listen........ :D
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options

:D
    Why hire , when they have a dedicated fan base to tap into.

They only need to listen........ :D

Amen
  • Options
    Wow, nice work on these! Some fantastic, different solutions to complex problems. You're hired.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    And also i'd like to add my two cents..

Customizable behavior settings

Anyone of us surfing through the forum can notice how many times players pointed out odd-to-senseless AI behaviors like healers wasting their heal, taunters taunting when they're the last man standing, and many more. Sure we know that a good number of these issues have been fixed at least partially in time, nonetheless there still a bunch waiting to be solved.
    Besides those masochistic tendencies it must be considered how the AI manage our toons on defense/auto even when it is WAI, like no AoEs if an opponent is taunting, poor focus fire, abilities wasted on opponents with foresight on, and the list continues..
    Well, many of us are simply not satisfied or would prefer something different.

What if we could be able to give our characters spefic directions? To customize their behaviour when AI controlled? Many RPG offer players the opportunity to determine their characters behavior to a certain degree,in SWGOH this could open a whole new level of strategy, could make our teams feel unique and personal, while also contributing to a healty diversity in various areas of the game, like arena.

Wouldn't you tell Lando "i don't care if they're taunting NUKE. THEM. OUT."? Aren't you tired of guilty-dog looking Rey which just wasted flurry of blows on someone with 1% of healt left? Or sintax-challenged little green masters trying to steal TAUNTS? Darn, i'd gladly pay for it..

And here it comes, it could be even sold. Yeah, more money for EA/CG. Let's say each toon unlocks a "customizable rule set" every 20 levels starting from level 40.. not enough? You can unlock two more for X crystals. You don't like having to level your guys to enjoy the thrill of command? Got you covered, unlock your next slot for Y crystals.

Res non verba
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    +42
  • Nich0142
    71 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Keep up the good work M o f o. To be honest I'm really posting because I like using the word M o f o!!
  • Options
    Small life changes? Yo joker, add one to the list! "Should raids automatically start everyone with 0 damage given"(so there is not such a long wait time)
  • Options
    Small life changes? Yo joker, add one to the list! "Should raids automatically start everyone with 0 damage given"(so there is not such a long wait time)

It's on the list @EscapeArtist51 lol drives me bonkers. We have to have a prehold on 24 hours to get all on the board before doing the raid.

I wonder what they thought about this.....

Easy fix for them to make players happy.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Great post! Nice to have everything in one place!
  • Options
    Batman approves
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Batman approves
    Thanks bud

The community has been very positive towards this thread. So that just makes things alot more easy going.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    +42
  • Options
    nice work joker. can we get some love for a 'remove all mods' button?
  • Boycey
    29 posts Member
    Options
    +1 Excellent work Mofojoker. Well thought out.
This discussion has been closed.